Chapter 23: Where are you...?

Hope you enjoy the chapter!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can hear the heavy breathing of the creature on top of me. I may of had a straight face on, but my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest! God I'm an idiot! Why did I think coming out here was a good idea?!

My eyes widened as I felt something breath on my ear. "What's a little thing like you doing here...~?" HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE IT CAN SPEAK!? I kept my mouth shut, knowing that I would probably say some snarky comment or something like that back to the creature. After a moment of silence and me not answering I heard the Rake growl. I let out a gasp as I felt clawed hands on the back of my neck.

"You should answer people when they talk to you..." Why is this thing even talking to me?!? Jeff even stated that it normally just killed it's victims right away...I have a bad feeling about this...

Ok (y/n) just breath. Wait did I seriously just tell myself to breath when there's a freakin killer right on my back?! Ok ok....What would my brothers do in this situation.... Jeff would probably try to attack and then scream like a girl...Liu....he would probably just run, but I can't move! Shit this sucks!!!

???'s POV

Oh would you look at that....the little child got caught by the Rake... I could help if I wanted to, but I'm curious as to why the Rake isn't killing her immediately...I can tell she is too.... I saw the Rake put his clawed hand on the back of the girl's neck and say something to her. Hmmm....he doesn't usually speak to his victims either... what is this creature planning....?

Rake's POV

I know who this little girl is and I can use her to get to her brothers. I want to get revenge on them after last time. They had almost killed me (for once) and then I couldn't get any victims for months! Is this somewhat petty or well....as petty as killers can be? Yes.

Hmmm....the girl's too quiet for my liking...

Your POV

I squeak a little as I felt myself being picked up. I heard the Rake laugh as I was thrown into a tree with my back crashing into the bark first. I gasped as it had knocked the wind out of me. I tried getting up, but I was just picked up and thrown again. This process repeated for a while. I could feel the blood gushing out of wounds on my back, yet I still wouldn't scream. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of him knowing I'm weak and in pain. He didn't like that I was being quiet...

As I was felt the same sharp claws dig into my back once again, exactly where he did the first time, I whimpered. I was trying not to squirm, knowing he could put more pressure onto the already injured area. I gritted my teeth as I starred out in front of me, trying to focus on anything else. All I could do was wait until someone showed up to help... wait a minute......

Help.......where are you.....?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy the chapter and whatnot! I really have nothing to talk about, so yeah I'm tired, so BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!!!!

~MONKEY