Chapter 8 - Unanticipated.

Start from the beginning

I had dressed much more appropriate and continent than her, in my simple yet classy formal dress.

So that disgust look is just useless, right?

"Hey, don't you dare. Okay? See yourself at the mirror first and by the way, how can Noah invite such a woman like you? " she questioned ever mockingly and now, it disturbed me.

"Noah doesn't invite me...I...I'm the one who came here for him. " I replied her in a calm voice and she laughed evilly.

"I knew it...how come he ever invite someone like this? Right, Mrs...Andrew? " she devilishly spatted and asked for a confirmation at the middle age woman.

"It's Mrs Andres. " she quickly retorted while glaring at this two piece woman.

"Huh, ya ya. Mrs Andres. " she called out randomly and laughed awkwardly.

"You may leave before he wake up, can you? Because he will be really mad if he sees you here. " Mrs Andres exclaimed at this woman.

"Oh, really? He took me in last night and I have all my rights to stay. " she taunted her with the arms coming across her chest.

Now, what do I came for? And, what am I doing right now?

"Urmm...Mrs Andres, can I meet Noah? " I questioned hesitatingly, afraid that I would make her more angry that this two piece woman doing.

But, her eyes soften when she saw me and she replied softly.

"He will be waking up by now, dear...you can meet him after this, okay? " she consoled and nodded with a smile.

"Mrs Andres. " I heard a faint voice calling out from the middle of the living area and Mrs Andres replied a 'Yes' briefly.

He is awake.

"Alright, dear...I need to give him a coffee now and..." she explained and started to make her way to the kitchen but stopped on the middle to stare at the woman beside us.

"...you, please see you way out. " she said with a smile and the woman just started to whine.

"What's that sounds? " A faint voice was heard from the living area again and the woman literally just walked into the living area casually.

Did he really wanted her to be here?

I started to wonder and as I said before, maybe this is some kind of unexpected time to come for.

Well, I never thought that he will be with a woman after last night and it's kind of bracing my chest close right now.

Something weird just happened to me.

"Get out of my house. " A growled echoed the house while pulling me out from my trance of thoughts and I resisted the urge to even peak at what's happening in there. I'm just a wall away and if I took a step forward, he could see me.

"Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. Here. Now. " he gritted his teeth and I could feel it in his voice.

I think this is my way cue to leave.

I had already made him super angry last night and I don't want to show up to fuel in more anger right now.

I turned to leave but that when Mrs Andres called out for me.

"Dear, are you leaving already? Oh, just don't mind his outburst. This is exactly why I asked her to leave earlier. " she exclaimed as she was holding his cup of coffee on a tray with some Advil, I guess.

"And, who's that? " he yelled at us and Mrs Andres already walked in to give him his coffee.

Why do she leave me like this?

I got caught and there's no turning away anymore.

I stepped into his sight while not connecting our gaze as I noticed him staring me with shock.

"Oh, this woman just showed up and said that she needed to see you. Like, aren't you going to yell at her to get out too? " she sarcastically said and went in somewhere behind them.

I took a sigh and Mrs Andres explained something.

"This dearly woman showed up just now asking for you and I let her in. " she said and I clasped my bag tightly while slowly connecting our gaze.

Suddenly, the woman showed up again while fully clothed and faked a surprising look at me.

"God, you are still here? He did already kicked me out and how come your not leaving yet? Actually, he should be kicking you out first than later, I will gradually took it. " she sneered while eyeing him expectingly for the last sentences of hers.

He continue to stare me and I continue to stand there to accept of whatever that he is going to target on me.

"Bella, you stay. And, you...get out now. " he confessed softly to me and seethed at her.

Her mouth came in a real 'o' and she glared both of us before stomping out of the house.

I was hesitating whether to stay in my place or to walk in more and that when his voice came again.

"You can walk in further. " he mentioned and Mrs Andres giggled.

I walked in acceptingly and I stood infront of him. Opening my mouth to explain the reason.

"What are you doing here, Bella? "