✨habit✨

✨✨

Today was a relatively good day. We had a pop quiz in one of our classes, which I probably failed. But, either way, I got to spend a lot of time with Katsuki. Unfortunately, I can't spend after school with him, because he went over to Kirei's to help her with Niko-chan. I didn't want to go with because I have homework to do.

So, that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm sitting on my bed in my dorm, eating an apple while doing homework.

All of a sudden, my mind entertains the thought of throwing up what I'd recently eaten, but I push it away.

"The square root of 2,809 is..." I think aloud to myself. Once I have the answer I scribble it down on my paper.

After I'm halfway through my homework, I hear a knock at my door.

"It's open!" I call out. The person who knocked on my door slowly opens it, revealing Midoriya. "Oh, hey, Midoriya! What's up?"

"U-Um, I wanted to talk about something... I would talk to Shoto, but it involves him." He sits down beside me. "Oh, the square root of 2,809 is 53, not 57."

"Oh, thanks! Sorry, I'm not the best at math." I erase my answer and replace it. "Anyway, yeah, you can talk to me."

"S-So... you know what DDlb is, right? Daddy Dom, little boy?"

"Uh-huh."

"Shoto asked me if I wanted to... be in that sort of relationship. The thing is," Midoriya takes a deep breath. "I'm a little. So, I want to know how Shoto found out about that stuff, but he refuses to tell me. I'm kinda scared that he found my little stuff."

I wait for him to go on.

"Sorry, you probably think I'm weird, now. I-I'll-"

"I know how Todoroki found out." I say suddenly.

"R-Really? How?"

"Me."

There's silence.

"Wh-What?" Midoriya tilts his head and furrows his brow.

"Midoriya, I don't think you're weird, because-" I open my nightstand drawer and pulls out my orange paci. "I'm a little, too. One day, Todoroki forgot something in the classroom. Katsuki and I just so happened to be eating in that classroom, and he heard us talking. After school, he asked me what that was so he could introduce the idea to you. I explained."

"So, he actually wants to be in that sort of relationship? I was thinking he maybe found my little stuff, and Shoto asked me because it's what would make me happy, not the both of us."

"No, he's actually come to Katsuki and me for advice on being a caregiver. He's helped Katsuki with taking care of me a few times for practice. Trust me, Todoroki's genuine. He's serious."

"One last question."

"Yeah?"

"Can I see your stuffies?"

"Of course!" I jump up from my bed and walk over to my closet. Midoriya follows me. I open my closet, revealing my 30 or so stuffies. I have a lot. I grab the lamb one Katsuki gave to me.

"Wow. You have a lot."

"Yeah... Katsuki gets me a lot of stuffies. Mainly to cheer me up sometimes."

"Awe, that's sweet. Is Kacchan a good caregiver?"

"Actually, yeah. He's... a really good caregiver. He'll be nice to Todoroki if I'm in littlespace so he won't scare me."

"Aww, that's cute." Midoriya smiles.

"Yeah... so, is there any particular reason you're a little?"

"No, I mean... my dad was never around, so not much there. Honestly, I just like it. What about you?"

I freeze. I have no idea why, but I didn't expect him to ask it back. Especially since it's such an obscure question, of course he's gonna ask it back.

"To put it bluntly, parental issues. More specifically, daddy issues." I say.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Eh, don't be. I'm happier, better now." I pause. "Hey, do you think we could... plan a playdate? For when you start regressing with Todoroki?"

"Yeah! I'd love to!"

"Great! Thanks, Izu-chan!" I slap a hand over my mouth. "Sorry, I'm used to calling you that in littlespace, it's kinda stuck."

"Oh, it's fine, as long as I can call you Ei-chan."

"'Course!" I smile widely.

✨✨

Izu-chan and I had fun for the next 2 hours. He helped me with my homework, we talked about little things, we talked a whole lot about our boyfriends. It was fun, it's nice to have a little friend that I can see (almost) whenever.

So, when Katsuki got back, I was in a very good mood.

Katsuki opened the door to my room. I'm sitting on my bed, listening to music.

"Katsuki!" I jump up, pausing my music and yanking my earbuds out. I run up to him, hugging him.

"Al... right. You're happy."

"Mm-hmm." I nod into his chest.

"What's got you so happy that you're refusing to let me move?"

"Don't tell Todoroki, but, as it turns out, Izu-chan is a little! I honestly never would've guessed."

"Oh, well, that's fun. Are you two gonna plan a playdate?" Katsuki wraps his arms around my waist, holding me close.

"Yup. We're really excited." I smile. Katsuki smiles, too, as he dips his head down to start kissing my neck. He softly kisses my neck a few times, before biting down completely. "H-Hey! What was that for?!"

"Just wanted to remind you who you belong to." Katsuki kisses over the bite, then pulls back.

"What, do you think I'm gonna leave you for Todoroki, Izu-chan, Kirei, or Niko-chan? I think the fuck not. I'm gay, and I'm not a switch. And I'm not interested in Todoroki."

"Mm, that's good. But, still." Katsuki kisses my lips. He pulls away from the hug, going to sit down on my bed. I go over to him and sit on his lap. "I love you, Baby. More than anything."

"I love you, too, Katsuki. More than anything."

"Oh, yeah, almost forgot. Arm checks." Katsuki says, reminding me of the 'arm checks'. Recently, he's been checking my arms for any cuts. But, right now, I'm dreading what I'm gonna have to tell him.

"U-Um... about that. I-It's not my arms." I mutter, praying to god Katsuki won't give me any kind of lecture.

"Okay, then, where do we have to look?" Katsuki rubs my sides.

"M-My thighs..." I mumble, holding tightly onto Katsuki out of pure guilt and shame. I can't look him in the eyes.

"Can I see? I need to know if it's serious, so I can help."

"I-It isn't as bad, since I basically scratched myself 'til I bled." I explain, slowly getting off of Katsuki. I pull down my pants just enough for Katsuki to see. His fingers slide over the cuts.

"You're right, it isn't as bad, but I still want to put disinfectant on it."

"Alright." I say, taking off my pants. I get some shorts I can roll up and put them on. I go sit down on the bed, Katsuki sitting next to me after he got cotton swabs and disinfectant.

"As always, this is gonna sting." Katsuki warns, putting a disinfectant damped cotton swab on my wounds. I hiss quietly. "I know, I know. But, this will keep happening until you start coming to me, okay?"

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I tend to close off people when I get upset, then I unintentially hurt them. I don't mean to, but it's a habit."

"Well, that's a habit I plan to break."

✨✨