Chapter 3: Oh. My. God! He's Gorgeous!

Hannah

Hearing the classroom door open, I looked up and a student came in. She was holding a note for Ms. Montgomery. Unfolding it to read, she called my name, "you're needed in the office." Standing up from my desk with a secret smile, I grabbed the note and headed out the door. The hallway was empty since everyone was in class, he's not here yet. I skipped across the hall humming to a random tune. Lost in my own world bopping my head I felt hands on my shoulders shoving me gently against the lockers.

Soft lips were placed on mine, I moved with this person, I felt butterflies in my stomach like I always do. "Charlie, you're so sneaky," I said smiling into his lips.

"I missed you," he told me while kissing my neck.

"I missed you too. What if we get caught?" I asked worried trying to push him away.

"Don't worry, babe I'm a ninja with those slips," he said with his forehead connected to mine and I couldn't help but smile at his big blue eyes that I fell for. He leaned in for a kiss again, a door slam against the lockers. It startled both of us.

Charlie grabbed my hand, and we headed to the nearest storage closet, locking it behind us. I turned on the light to be greeted by his eyes again, hungry and filled with love. Our lips met again, my doubtful thoughts were coming in again as I stood rigid. "What's wrong?" he asked while holding my face.

I sighed, "I know I agreed to this, but it's exhausting," I frowned, crossing my arms.

He threw his head back with frustration, "Hannah."

"I like to show you off," I stated.

"My parents don't want anymore distractions."

"I'm a distraction now?" I asked widening my eyes appalled.

"Of course not! You know there's a big meet tomorrow. I have to focus."

"You're right. I wouldn't want you to lose because of me."

"You mean everything to me. It's better this way, trust me." Trust me, those two words swam in my head. It made me trust him less and less. His thumb brushed my cheek softly, his eyes pleading for me to agree.

"Yeah," I said with a sad smile.

"It's you and me." The small peck on my lips turned passionate, running my fingers through his hair, his strong hands gripped my waist. He did it again with his words and actions, and I believed him. It's not enough but I believed him. The bell shrilled out, alerting us that it's third period. Fixing our clothes and hair, he kissed my lips quickly and walked out first. I waited for two minutes and then left the closet. I headed to the bathroom I did my business, after I finished I saw Linda and Edward making out by the lockers. A little jealous because I wanted to do that in the open too. "Get a room you two," I teased approaching them.

Edward's chin length hair was messy, kissing along her cheek and running a hand through her long reddish hair. His six feet tall frame to her five-foot height, she lifted up to him for another kiss. "Don't worry, Han I'll play matchmaker for you," she giggled while pushing my shoulder lightly.

"I don't think so, no one is really catching my eye," I told her, glancing at Charlie with his clique. I looked away quickly so no one saw I was lingering. Rumors would start that I'm stalking him. Edward and Linda followed me to my locker while holding hands. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to be met by green eyes and shaggy black hair.

"Are you Hannah Tate?" he asked and I nodded. "The principal told me to find you for a tour. I'm Louis." He brought his hand out, I shook it.

"You're new?" I asked, shutting my eyes tightly at the obvious situation. Of course, he's new.

He chuckled and said, "yeah."

"Okay, um meet me at the main office in ten minutes." I directed him, he gave me an award-winning smile saying thank you and left.

"Oh. My. God! He's gorgeous!" Linda squealed beside me, shaking my shoulders. I laughed agreeing with her. He really is. Strong jawline, broad shouldered, and handsome. "You should ask him out before someone else does." I opened my mouth to protest but that would lead to her asking questions and I'm already lying to her. I saw Charlie talking to some blonde girl at the end of the hallway, her chest was thrust out, poking his arm. My hand formed into a fist. I relaxed my fingers and counted to ten looking away. Since he could talk to other girls, I could talk to other boys.

"Yeah, I should," I told her.