Chapter 16

(Alex's POV)

While me and Cory sat at the waterfall I think of what our babies could be and of some names for them. Since I was busy daydreaming I didn't notice Cory saying something so I blink slowly "what?" I asked confused. Cory just chuckles "I said what do you think the babies would be?" he said and I can't help but smile. "I think boys but I'm hoping for at least one girl" I said and he smiled nodding. I then look at the sky "hey Cor what do you think the moongoddess looks like?" I ask then look at him. He smiled softly "I believe she looks beautiful in both forms but is kind to her children" he said and I nod then stood up "I want to go swimming you coming?" I ask smirking. Cory smirks back and stood up as well "I've been naked this whole time so yeah I'm up for a swim" he said and tugged on my shirt. I take my shirt off then my pants and boxers "c'mon lover boy" I say and get into the water. Cory follows soon after and swims towards me since I moved to the middle of the pond. I pull him close and kiss him gently but he wasn't having that and deepend the kiss forcing his tongue in my mouth. I moan softly and tug on his hair making him growl with satisfaction then I feel him move his hands to my ass. I managed to wrap my legs around his waist so he could easily access my asshole. While we kiss hungrily I feel him push his hard member into my hole making me gasp breaking the kiss. Cory holds still once inside me completely so I can adjust to his member again and after a few seconds I swirl my hips. I nod at him to move and we both moan when he started to thrust into me slowly. I kiss his neck while he thrusts faster into me hitting my spot each time. I suck on his sweet spot making him moan loudly "fuck baby right there" he said groaning. I whine and start to bounce to his thrusts "C-Cory I'm close" I say and he attacks my neck where his mark lay. I scream to the goddess and cum hard. Cory cums shortly after me and I whimper in pleasure "I love you" I say once I calmed down enough. Cory smiles back "I love you too Alex" and once we swimmed for a bit more we got out and I got dressed once I dried off. Cory then shifted into his wolf and I climbed back onto his wolf. We then set off to the house wanting to just lay in bed and cuddle while watching a movie. I can't wait for our babies to come and I can't wait for more of my future with Cory to come.

hey everyone so here is a sucky update but it was all I could think of I hope it doesn't suck to bad..so I'm still with my parents I'm not done packing everything but I'm almost done yay but I have to do things before I move out completely but I'll try to update more..lots of love!!