Chapter 15

(Cory's POV)

I fight my way through the rouges and kill everyone of them while looking for the leader but I don't see them. I then sense that Alex was scared and anxious so I mind link Jake "Jake we need to get to the pack house I think the leader is there" I say while quickly running to the house. We get there and I see the bitch Elizabeth and a ugly guy with her making me growl. I keep my eyes on the rogue but noticed one of the ladies from the pack sneek up on Elizabeth and knock her out. Jake then tackels the guy to the ground so I go over to Alex and lick his arm then nudge him out of the room.

I then lead Alex to our room then shift back to my human form and get dressed in some jeans and a muscle shirt. I then noticed that Alex's neck is a little red so I walk over to him and check it "are you ok? Does it hurt?" I ask him. Alex then nods "I'm ok Cor Fang took care of me" he said and pets Fang's head. I nod and pet Fang's head as well "good boy" I say and look at Alex when he speaks "are you ok?" he asked me. I nod and sit next to Alex and hold him close as he lays his head on my shoulder.

I rub his back gently and kiss his head "you were brave to stand up to them" I say and smile. I then shift so Alex could see me "I'm so proud of you Alex" I say lovingly. Alex blushes and smiled "well I'm tired of being walked over since my dad done it to me all my life" he said and kissed my cheek. I nod in a understanding way. I can't help but think that life will be fun with a sassy mate and me trying to protect him from everything.

I then get a wonderful idea and stand up "Alex would you like to go for a run with me?" I ask him smiling. Alex giggled and nods "sure but I need to be careful because of the babies" he said and I pick him up "don't worry you'll be on my back" I say happily. I then lead him outside and strip down before turning into my wolf. I lean down so he could get onto my back and when he does I wait until he's holding tight before running to my favorite place. I take him to a waterfall with a big pond below it and when I hear him gasp I know I showed him something he'll like forever.

I lean down so he can get off easily and then shift back "what do you think?" I ask nervously. Alex looks around then at me smiling "Yes!" he exclaimed happily. I smile and sigh in relief "I'm glad this is my secret place you're the only one who knows about it now" I say and pull him close. Alex smiled and looked at me "are you trying to get lucky again?" he asked teasingly. I chuckle and shake my head "nah at least not right now I just want to spend time with my handsome mate" I say and kiss his nose. Alex giggled and kissed my chest "ok sir but we'll see about later" he said cheekily. I can't wait to grow old with him and watch our grandbabies.

HEY SO I FINALLY GOT IT UPDATED YAY! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS AND OMG I'M ALMOST DONE WATCHING MY HERO ACADEMIA AND I'M IN LOVE WITH TOSHINORI (ALL MIGHT) AHAHAH. ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL!!!