Chapter 3

Jake on the side

(Alex's POV)

After school was over I started to head home to another hell hole which is my father. My father changed after mom died he became a drunk and abused me every chance he got only Belle knows about him being drunk doesn't know about the abuse. I sigh and walk into my house and try to make it up to my room but I get my arm grabbed by my father. I look at him and he just glares "where do you think you're going fag?!" he slurred at me. I whimper and stay quiet but that causes me to get punched in the stomach. He then punched me in the face then let me go walking out of the house. I get up and run to the park grabbing my phone and call Belle. She answered after a few rings "hey Alex what's up?" she asked and I sniffle "B-Belle I need you please come to the park" I say then hang up. I sit on the bench and after a few minutes Belle and to my surprise Cory show up. I look at them both and I hear Belle gasp when she sees my eye that is probably bruised. Cory looks at me and has an angry expression "who did this to you?!" he yells and I flinch covering my ears. Next thing I know I feel someone hugging me and I look to see Cory hugging me. I relax and hold onto him tightly and Belle frowns "Alex was this done by your father?" she asks and I tense but nod when Cory pulls away to look at me. Cory stands up "where is he?" he ask calmly and I shrug "p-probably at the bar" I say and he sighs "you're coming home with us" he says and I look at them confused "u-us?" I ask and Belle nods "yes us it's a big family home" she said and I nod slowly. I get up and walk with them to their car to my house first to get some clothes but Cory came inside with me I guess to protect me from my father. After I got my clothes we left for the woods and pulled up to a huge house. 

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE JUST BEEN STRESSED HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!