Chapter 6

(Cory's POV)

I go to my room and sit there for a few minutes until my beta came up to inform me dinner was ready. I walk downstairs and smile when I see Alex and sit on my dads left side next to my beta. We eat dinner then once we're finished I get up and walk over to Alex "Alex can we talk now?" I ask and smile when he nods shyly. I take his hand and walk outside towards the woods and I look at Alex. Alex looks like he's nervous but he has nothing to worry about I'd never hurt him. I stop once we're in the woods and turn to look at him "so Alex there's something I need to tell you" I say and take a deep breath. "I'm a werewolf" I say and look at Alex to my surprise he burst out laughing. I sigh "Alex I'm not joking" I say and he stops laughing "prove it Cory" he said and I nod stripping from my clothes. He blushes and turns around while I shift into my wolf form. I walk up to him and lick his hand causing him to gasp and turn around looking at me. Alex looks at me with awe and I smile a wolfish smile. He bends down to pet my head "you weren't kidding" he said and I nod. I shift back once he finished petting me and got dressed. He looks at me once I'm completely dressed. "So why are you telling me your secret?" he asked and I smile a little "well it's because every wolf has a mate, their other half" I say and he nods slowly. I grab his hand and smile a little more "you're my mate Alex" I say and he blushes "I-I'm your mate?" He asked and I nod. Alex smiled and looks at me "Alex I love you already" I say and he blushes. "I lov-" he began to say but stopped once we heard a howl in the distance and I push him behind me growling. I mind link my dad and the pack warriors "Rouges are attacking!"

HEY EVERYONE HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOY! LOVE YOU ALL!