It was an accident | Demon! F.I. x Reader | (1/2)

Start from the beginning

"No." I shake my head, being honest with him. "But I like to risk a bit." I wink, cracking a grin, finding an entertainment in teasing the demon.

"That can cost your soul, you know." He says pretending to be careless, playing along; he places his hands one over the other and looks around the room, inspecting it.

"I'm a punk rock teenager that summons demons daily and offer my classmates and enemies in sacrifices." I say, not being able to hold back my wide grin, watching his shoot me another look of disbelief, like someone who thinks 'how can a person be so idiot'.

"What's your name, by the way?" Frank decides in changing the subject, leaning back against the wall. "Some kind of weird human name?"

"(Y/n) (l/n)." I smile, "Not so pleased to meet you."

"Wow!" In fake amused voice and expression, he turns to me. "I can't believe you feel the same!"

I gasp, copying his acts. "Unbelievable, isn't it?!" My hand is placed over my mouth, complementing the character. It takes me an instant to drop it and go back to normal. "However," The corner of my mouth curls up in a small smirk as I bend my head lightly, looking at him through my lashes while talking, "it's nice having a hot demon in my room." I wiggle my eyebrows lightly.

Frank narrows his eyes at me, his eyes scanning over my figure for a moment before he speaks up, "I'm going to take your soul without a warning."

Huffing, I lean back against the pillows that rest between my headboard and me. "I didn't summon a demon." I groan.

"Oh?" Frank's tone is an unimpressed one, hiding an interest on the meaning behind my statement. "What did you summon then?"

"An asshole!" I say, furrowing my eyebrows at him and pouting lightly.

He gasps, an offended look plastered over his face that still doesn't let his smug and proud personality drop. "How dare you?"

"You would've taken my soul already if you wanted." I smirk at him, standing up with my things in hands. He scoffs at what I say, but his expression soon changes to curiosity as his eyes follow me while I make my way to my desk. "I'm just leaving my materials here, idiot." I roll my eyes. "Having it there while I'm doing nothing with it gives me agony." I answer, returning to the bed and throwing myself on it, my legs over his as I lay down.

"Hey!" He says scolding, just to be ignored by me as I close my eyes for a moment, exhaling.

"You're warm." I mutter, but it probably isn't understood by him since he mutters a question, wanting me to repeat it. Again, not answering, I sit up and scoot to beside him, cuddling against his side. - Frank's warm and that's weird, yet, so comforting for me to mind so.

He is in silence for a moment. His tensed up body signs his confusion and uncertainty, something I don't care about. - Well, I just wanna cuddle! Doing my homework in plain eleven p.m. causes me to be a bit tired, right? Cuddling seems to be a good option. - "H-Hey-" He stutters, making me hold back a giggle. "I'm a demon, not a hot water bottle. Stop cuddling me."

"But you're so warm." I whine, hugging him tighter - that makes him tense up more.

"Like hell. Fire, brimstone, eternal burning." It had absolutely no effect whatsoever, and Frank sighs, surprisingly wrapping one arm around me. I look up at him lightly, narrowing my eyes, getting suspicious by his acting. "What?" He asks like if I had asked something obvious. "Wasn't that what you wanted?" He blinks a few times, putting on a false innocence.

"Oh my God!" I gasp dramatically, sitting upright then moving to stand on my knees, and cup his face, pressing his cheeks together. "You consider the others' feelings! At least there's a bit of goodness in you!" I grin, my eyes flicking quickly over his face - noticing how cute it is like this - and finally resting my eyes over his squinted ones.

His face, of course, shows he's unimpressed and bored, plus that his look basically asks by itself if I'm serious about my actions; I don't let myself get affected by that. "Can you stop?" He asks with certain difficulty and I giggle.

"You're so cute like this!" I voice my previous thoughts, watching Frank's face redden and his eyes close. He's embarrassed! I giggle once again, amused as seeing, for the first time, Frank showing an emotion that isn't related to displeasure.

"Stop!" He whines, placing his hands over my wrist, but not really making anything to get them off of there.

"Y'know, you're beautiful." I say, ignoring his objection to my act. "I like your face. Sounds weird, but it's like it's in some kind of perfect harmony." I narrow my eyes, loosening my hands and simply cupping his face as I analyze his features. Damn, he's really beautiful; I raise my eyebrows lightly and nod, agreeing with myself.

"Thanks...?" His tone has a slightly questioning one. Frank's eyes meet mine for a feel seconds before moving away and his head tilting to the side.

"Cute demon boi." I say and kiss his cheek, letting myself plop down next to him once again, cuddling his side. Frank doesn't answer, of course, his embarrassment overcoming his will to do so; I giggle at that and smile happily when feeling his arm over me. "Y'know," I say, "you could stay over for a time."

_______________