Chapter 14 - Climb the Eiffel Tower While Drunk

Start from the beginning

"Can everyone come down here, please? We need to plan something." A few moments later, I hear thumping on the stairs. It sounds like a hundred giraffes being chased by a lion. I hear a much louder thump. The lion has just caught his prey. The prey is Bella. She fell down the stairs, taking everyone with her. Dead giraffes. 

hEHeHehE

hEHeHehE. Sorry for the morbidness, moving on.

"Hiiii guys"

"Hiiiii Alice" everyone choruses in a complete monotone, piled up on top of each other at the foot of the stairs.

"How was the trip?" I laugh. Now that was hilarious. But no one else is laughing. "Hurry up and laugh you, morons!" they start laughing. It was pure laughter. Everyone thought it was the funniest thing ever. Obviously.

"Alice darling" Kat starts "why did you want us to come down here?"

"Oh, right. I need to talk to you guys about the next thing on the bucket list."

"OoO nice, what is it?" Levi asks

"We're all going to Paris!" I yell out in excitement.

"Paris???" Jeremy and Kat ask. "How will we be able to afford the tickets?" I ignore their loving glances as they had the same idea. Like jeez. Get a room.

"Simple! Well, your all paying for yourselves... I don't have THAT much cash cash monay monay" everyone groans. I learnt later that what I said was apparently cringy. "How much is in everyone's saving account?" I ask, coz you know, I'm responsible and have a saving account. Wow. Imma big girl now. I can put on my big girl overalls! (actually, I don't wear overalls...) Finally. "I have $3000"

"Shit Alice, I didn't know you had that much!" Kat says, surprised.

"Yeah, well you see, sister darling, I have something called a job. Part-time obviously. Only when I have time. Like, duh." I explain. I got one at KFC and have been working there for a while now. I can charm my boss in allowing me to make up my own schedule. Although... he's like, 40 years old so it's kinda scary.

"You do?" Bella asks me, gobsmacked. "Well, I do too." Well, that was a surprise.

"Same" Leo says

"Me too," Levi says

"Of course I have a job," Finn says

"Seriously??" Everyone asks. No one was expecting that from Finn because... well just because.

"Nah, just kidding. But don't worry, my parents can pay for my flight." Of course it was a joke. Of course it was.

"Hey, I've got an idea." Jeremy states "I saw a thing on a magazine the other day saying that you could win a trip to Paris with your friends. We should enter."

"Good idea babe" Kat replies. Hold on. BABE???

"Kat." I hiss. "Kathryn"

"What?" Kat asks me