Could It Get More Awkward?

My eyes fluttered open and I took in my surroundings. I was on Harry's bed. He moved a little under my grasp. My arm was draped across his chest, clutching his shirt up by his shoulder. I smiled to myself and looked up. I studied his expression, is was somewhat worried.

"Aren't I just so pretty." He grumbled, and small smile on his lips. He opened his eyes, revealing his green eyes that I have grown to adore.

"No." I teased. He grinned and rolled over, crushing me.

"Harry!" I screamed. He laughed, "Tell me I am pretty!" He sat up on me, putting his legs on either side of my torso. Not bothering to hover, he was very happy to squish me.

"No! I. Will. Not. Give. In." I yelled.

"Not complaining, this position works for me just fine." I giggled.

"I am sure you do." He looked at me for a little bit. "You know... I was thinking that maybe-"

"Wakey Wakey!" Louis called from the other side of the door. I groaned and shoved Harry off of me.

"Hazza! Wake up and come on! You too Maria!" He yelled, I could hear the smile in his voice. That jerk.

"How did you know?" I asked annoyed, stepping out of my hiding place.

"Babe, You didn't get away with your little sleeping arrangements for one night. But no one wants to hear Liam yell so being the amazing person I am... didn't tell." He said proudly. 

"Thanks Lou." I said gratefully.

"Now please tell me you two use protection?" He said, eyeing both of us. I slapped his arm, "Louis! I am not having sex with Harry!"

Harry looked at me and smiled cheekily. "Not yet." I rolled my eyes.

"What's she not doing yet?" Zayn said, walking in along with Niall.

Nothing!" I yelled. "Sleeping with Harry." Louis yelled the same time I did. Zayn raised his eye brows and looked amused. "I doubt it. Since when did you two become close?"

"Oh my god" I groaned.

"The night they met. They have been roomies all this time!" Louis said happily.

"Why didn't you tell me... I thought we were tight." Niall said, fake crying into Harry's shoulder.

"You see what you do?" Harry joked.

"There was nothing to tell!" I defended myself.  "Plus, Harry's room is cold. You didn't miss out on much." I winked in his direction.

"That hurts. You know you love sleeping with me." He said, grinning cheekily. I scoffed.

"Told you!" Zayn yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"What's going on in here?" Liam said, walking into our room. I mean, Harry's room. I cleared my throat and walked over to him, and changed the subject. "What are we doing today?"

"Er.. We have to load up on the tour bus" He shrugged. "What do you want to do?" I tapped my chin as if I was in deep thought. "Sounds good, but when we get back from your tour I want to see more of London."

"Our tour." He corrected. That reminded me that I needed to look on Twitter. I ran over to my phone and unplugged it from it's charger. I logged into Twitter and looked at the comments their fans were leaving... just for me. Isn't that neat? Not. I went to the collage of me and the boys and read the texts to myself.

@Niall3ILoveYou: @SillyMaria2_23 is doing nothing but destroying One Direction! I swear I will cry if she comes on tour with them.