Let's Get Away Part 2

We ignored the calls and shouts coming from Paul. We ignored the flashes coming from all of the cameras. And we ignored the fans running behind. We ignored it all, because in just a few minutes we would be completely alone.

I enjoyed the excitement being on the motorcycle gave me. A dangerous, rebellious, out of character feeling. One that made me just want to confess all of my secrets and one that made me want to laugh at my past. Because I was moving forward, physically and emotionally.

The rumble coming from the vehicle flicked on and off until we completely stopped. We shouldn't be surprised, we had been riding for hours. I was just glad we managed to take that turn down the gravel road.

"We are out of gas." Harry said, flailing his arms up. "And we have no source of communication."

"Thank you captain obvious." I giggled, unwrapping myself from Harry and hopping off. I looked around, we were on a narrow gravel road surrounded by grass field.  Summer wild flowers were sticking out of the grass every few feet. Thick trees were like a barrier around the field.

"What do we do?" Harry asked from behind me.

I turned around to answer, Harry was enjoying the view as much as I was. "Let's check it out." I grinned.

"I am up for a little adventure." He said, taking my hand and leading us towards the trees. They looked even bigger than before, you would have to see it to believe it. "Whoa." Harry breathed. We started walking through the trees and plants. Everything was green with life, it made you wonder.

Every aspect about this reminded me of where Liam and I used to play. He was probably worried sick about us, thinking of the worst scenario because when he is nervous no good things come to his thoughts. I just hope that Danielle could calm him down and take his mind off of it.

"You okay babe?"

"Yeah." I forced a smile. "Just kind of worried about Liam. I don't want him thinking about us on his trip with Danielle."  

"You always worry. I promise you, Liam is fine. It's just you and I right now." He kissed my hand. And just like that, all of my worries were gone. 

I nodded and looked up and the canopy the trees made above us. Light struggled to make it through, but just enough did. We kept walking deeper into into the 'forest' I saw the ground drop off. Harry didn't see it and kept walking. I held my hand out it front of him and pulled him back, one step to spare "God damn it Harry. You almost gave me a heart attack!"

He looked at me apologetically. I was about to scold him but the view side tracked me. The drop was steep but when you looked down there was a wide blue stream. The water was flowing slowly and the trees aligned it, just like it did with everything else. It was beautiful.

I wanted to go down there so badly. My eyes scanned the water until I stumbled upon a rope tied to a thick branch of the tree. "Perfect." I muttered under my breath. Harry's eyes followed my gaze and saw the rope too. I started walking over there, and dragging Harry too.

My hand dropped Harry's and clung onto the thick rope. I pulled down on it to make sure it was sturdy. I grinned and stepped back, getting ready to try it. "Wait!" Harry stopped me.

"Come here." He smiled. I obeyed and walked over to him.

"Yes Harry?"

"We have to get ready for a swim, don't we?" He wiggled his eyebrows. His fingers fumbled with the buttons on my cardigan. When he finally managed to get it off I was left in my short shorts and 'Hipsta Please' tank top.

"Undressing me?" I asked cheekily, watching him throw it to the ground. His cold finger tips lightly brushed my skin as he sneakily slipped off one of my tank top straps from my shoulder.