You Make Me... Feel Things.

"Ed." I greeted with a laugh, his arms open wide. I ran into them and squealed when he twirled me around.

"Hey short stuff, how was it hanging with the Bieb?" He asked, setting me down. He ruffled my hair like I was a kid, I batted his large hands away. Edward had been doing his own concerts, so I hadn't gotten to talk to him properly since Harry and I's 'date'.

"Everything to be expected." I grinned. "And more."

"So what your saying is... that it sucked?" He teased, earning a glare from me. "Teasing."

"You'd better be." I pointed to fingers at me then at him, motioning that I was watching him. "I meant that it was perfect."

I jumped slightly when someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind and rested their chin on my shoulder, "That amazing, huh?" A husky voice spoke in my ear. I smiled when I knew it was Harry and slightly leaned into his touch.

"Almost as amazing as this," I mumbled the cliche words and inhaled his wonderful smell. He chuckled.

"Wait," Ed said, looking between us. "You're together?"

"Technically we have been for months now," Harry replied, swaying us slightly.

Ed rolled his eyes, "For real, dip shit."

I froze, what were we going to say? "Yes." Harry answered, pressing his full lips to my cheek.

"How long?" Ed questioned, looking confused and happy at the same time.

"A week today." Harry smiled, making my heart flutter. A week already.

"Holy shit." He breathed. "Lads!" He yelled threw the hotel room. Oh no, I turned to Harry nervously and he looked at me as if we were thinking the same thing.

Liam.

"Harry." I said sharply. He brought his hand up to my neck and caressed my cheek with his thumb in a comforting way. "Everything is going to be okay." He smiled reassuringly. "Right?"

I nodded, losing all of my words when I heard the familiar thumping of three boys coming to see what Ed was going to tell them. "What is it?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, I was about to beat my high score," Louis grumbled, Niall saying something along those lines.

"Harry and Maria," He pointed to us. I looked at him in agony, hoping he would stop. "Are together for real!" He blurted, smiling. All eyes fell on Harry and I, whose hands were intertwined.

Harry squeezed my hand tightly when my grip loosened, I was deciding whether to run or not. They all cheered after they comprehended what Ed had said, except Niall.

"What are you crazy?" Niall asked, above everyone's cheering. They all quieted down and turned to him. He walked towards Harry and shoved his chest. He let go of my hand and looked at Niall confused.

"Niall, man, what's wrong-"

"Liam will slaughter you!" He shoved his chest again. "Your best friends sister, really?" I didn't understand Niall's words, he was the one who tried seducing me in the hotel room.

Harry grabbed Niall's arms, "I will talk to Liam."

"Bull shit," He said, ripping his arms out of Harry's grasp. "You're such a dick, I cant believe you would do that to him!"

Harry sighed, annoyed. "We all know you were going to so don't play all innocent."

Niall turned to me and ignored Harry's remark. "You really think your stable enough for a relationship? He will only make your cutting worse." He hissed, his voice full of disgust. I watched as one of the few people that said they wouldn't judge me, judge me. I felt pained in my chest, like a small part of me was ripped out. A secret I trusted him with was now out in the open.