Chapter 29

Matt's pov:

Preston is okay. He is standing in front of me...now we only have to worry about one person. My princess. Why, why did you have to be self-less. Everyone always came before you. You get hurt...no one else got hurt. You were always the target... no matter what anyone did to protect you.

I haven't stopped crying since I heard my baby's first scream. He would gain control for moments at a time. Then start screaming again. I don't know how to help. I had my hands on his head, and his hands were over mine. But that was all. Nothing. I couldn't do anything. We didn't know what was happening so no one was going to try to help, we didn't want to cause more harm.

"Matty? Matty?" I hear Pete ask in a soft voice...so soft...

"Yes, princess?" I ask looking at him.

"I hurt. Make it stop." He pleaded.

"I don't want to try anything Princess, we don't know if it would make it worse..." I whisper

"Rings, its just rings... RING, RING, RING." He screams again. Then goes limp. 

I panic and pull him closer to myself. 

"I think he passes out..." I shout. Everyone else went back to their houses. Besides Choco, Kenny, Preston, the ruler, Landon, Kelsey, Vikk, Lachlan and Rob. Well, the King was still around. But he was restrained and muted as Choco liked to put it.

"His body might have done something. " The ruler stated. closer towards us.

"I mean if you heard him, he said ringing." I sigh as I pull Pete closer to me again. 

"RULER! I found someone willing to help!" I hear a village folk state as they come running towards us with another person.

The ruler stands up, "Oh thank you so much. Sir, first he is an unknown."

"Yes, I picked up on that. Have you tried any spells?" The medic asks

"No, we didn't know exactly what happened so we didn't want to try and make things worse but not knowing. He did just pass out, but his magic was haywire, he was screaming. And before he passes out he told Matt here that it was Ringing sounds that were he was hearing."

After the Ruler explained all that to the medic, he walked over closer to us, kneeled right next to Pete and put his hands over him. Closing his eyes.

No one said anything, but before I knew it the medic's eyes were back open glowing a green-blue color.

"Someone go find me some lava, water, sand, and bamboo please." 

I see Kenny and Kelsey run out of the village, and when I look back I see sparks coming out of the Medic's hand. I mean when some stronger spells are cast that is what happens so it is normal.

Honestly, it was cool what was happening, The medic's eyes were that green-blue color, then the sparks. You could feel the power flowing off of him.

"Sir, we have those items you asked for." I hear Kenny state.

"Thank you." He turns around for a quick moment and grabs the items, then waves his hand and a bowl shows up in front of him. He starts by mixing the sand and water with the bamboo and after about every five turns he takes a bamboo leave and throws it in the mixture. Then he pours the lava in the mixture. and still mixes it with the bamboo.

"I need a poppy, sunflower, and lavender." Kenny and Kelsey run out of the village again but this time they were back fast, with the three flowers.

"Thank you." He takes the flowers and first throws the sunflower in the bowl. Stirs for 10 turns then adds the poppy, another 10 turns, and the lavender was picked apart petal by petal. and the stem was left out. He stirs it for a little longer, then takes his hand and cups so of the mixture and places it on Pete's chest, neck, and head. 

"I need you to open his mouth, the rest of this he needs to drink,"

I nod and open his mouth while the medic pours the mixture into Pete's mouth. Then the bowl disappears and the medic closes his eyes and puts his hands back over Pete. No one moves for like 5 minutes until the medic opens his eyes and smiles. 

"He should be okay. I have never actually met an unknown so if you don't mind I would like to stay..." The medic starts, then Pete screams and shoots up out heads colliding.

"What, oww. Matty, Oww. My head still hurts but I think that is more because of the crying..."
My Princess states. Oh, my head was throbbing from just getting head but my I didn't care my princess. I wrap my arms around him as fast as I could.

"Your okay, you're not screaming... You are not screaming you are okay." I whisper crying.

Pete wraps his arms around me, and I feel him kiss my neck, working his way up to my check, then pulling away looking at me, before connecting out lips.

"I'm okay now, no more ringing." He pulls away smiling and looks up just in time for Preston to leap onto him.

"Don't do that again. Don't do that ever again. And thanks for saving my life. BUT DON"T DO THAT AGAIN!"

"Preston, I won't I promise. But my head is throbbing still. So I would like to sit up please?"

Preston nods and gets off Pete.

"I can help with the headache if you would like?" I hear the medic states.

"Matty? Who Dat?" Pete asks grabbing onto my hand.

"He is a medic. He is the one that helped you."

"Oh, thank you, sir. If you could help that would be amazing."

The medic nods and puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out some pull colored pills.

"Just swallow these and the headache will be gone in about 10 minutes. And I have the pleaser of meeting an unknown so thank you. Now if you don't mind I will be leaving now. " With that, the medic disappears.

Third Person pov:

-----One Year Later-----

Everything was okay. The king was thrown into his own castle cell and the key was melted right in front of him. He can't get out unless a magic-user opens the gate. And because the king's power was drained he couldn't let himself out. Just left alone, to rot.

Everyone else was doing great, the magic and non-magic users started to get to know one another and marriage started to happen. And you know who the first one to get married?

Preston and Rob, this not meant to be couple was the power couple of the world. They were the ones to show that kind didn't matter, only love. 

Rob was still a little messed up from the king, but Preston helped him a lot, to the point Rob could calm himself down if ever there was a break down to happen. But they don't happen often. But back to the marriage.

Both were fully in a white suit, their tie was a lovely lavender color and, lilacs were their decoration flower with a pastel green for their accent color.

The ruler was the "preist", making their marriage official.

There was not a dry eye in the crowd, especially when the two finally said. "I do." 

The End. :)