(redo) 15 ~ Mates (M)

Start from the beginning

He's my alpha, and I'm sure he'll treat me well, won't he?

A chilly breeze iced against his skin and made Taehyung shiver. It got too cold all of a sudden and he was only in a robe.

"Tae you've been standing outside for ages. Come in, you'll catch a cold." Jungkook called out from within the room.

It made Taehyung smile widely, to know how much Jungkook cared that suddenly he wasn't doubting anything any longer. The loving gaze he received told him all the truth he needed to know, that he would never find someone as perfect and wonderful as Jungkook, and that he'd always be protected by him.
Taehyung found himself running to Jungkook and wrapping his arms tight around him, snuggling in the warmth of this neck, the smile on his face not fading one bit.
Jungkook, who was drying his hair with a towel, stumbled back a bit but rest his cheek against the top of Taehyung's head. He warmly secured his own arms around Taehyung's waist keeping the hand with the towel away from him so he wouldn't get wet.

But then realisation hit Taehyung hard.

He withdrew himself and what he saw...

Taehyung's jaw dropped.

Jungkook was stood outside their bathroom; he was shirtless with a large towel wrapped around his lower body. Taehyung face palmed himself mentally for the way his eyes went swiftly to outlining the refined abs and chest that was still wet, glinting in the moonlight.

As if that wasn't enough.

His dark raven hair was dripping wet. His arm muscles flexing as he continued to rub his hair dry with the towel.

Taehyung's jaw dropped right down to the floor.

Are you trying to kill me? How can someone look so god damn fine!

"Baby, you're here."
Jungkook smiled softly and innocently but his voice had become deeper, and super sexy.

There was a short moment of awkwardness. Jungkook didn't seem bothered he just carried on drying himself.

Tonight was the night they'd finally mark each other properly, and Taehyung was frozen as he thought over and over before finally speaking,

"U-um so Jungkook, I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" His face showed pure innocence but a playful dare stared through his eyes.

Taehyung huffed crossing his arms.
Ah such a tease.

Only for you babe.

You really have to make me say it?

Jungkook nodded.

"F-fine. Make me yours." Taehyung shifted his gaze in embarrassment, his cheeks violently blushing.

Instantly he was pulled in by a strong arm who dragged him all the way to their bed.

He suddenly got all nervous.

"J-Jungkook?"
"Yes angel?"

Jungkook was hovering over Taehyung who felt smaller than ever under him. The sweet scent of peaches and cream (😏) was driving him crazy. Taehyung's skin was beaming in the moonlit room, his neck exposed slightly and it was all too inviting. Perhaps he hadn't noticed before but Taehyung's hair had shifted from the ordinary blonde to a gentle grey.

He leaned down so that he was only millimetres away from Taehyung's face, their breath mixing.

Taehyung had to admit he was slightly taken aback.