"He loves Rin, h-he wouldn't just do this. There has to be a reason.." Ariadne nodded in agreement and sat down beside her traumatized host. The teen was still shivering a bit, and she kept fixing up her clothes, wanting to cover much more of her skin.

"And.."

"Hm?"

"Obito.. is not like that. He.. is not like that," Ann added with a distant look in her eyes. Surely.. this was all just fake.. the real Obito would never do anything like this. Never.

"I agree with you." Ariadne agreed but she still couldn't help but feel a bit angry with the man's actions.

"You hoe," Ron spat as he made a zapping shape through the air. Obito just stood there, baffled. The first reason was because of the cursing, and the second reason was because of the sudden change of presence and chakra.

"Your bitch-ass just can't handle everything by ya-self', you HAD to include my soon-to-be-gay-lover Sasori?! Like, helloo? I'm gonna stay single over here," Ron said, rolling his eyes, and using hand gestures in the midst of his speech.

Both Ariadne and Ann deadpanned, the latter burying her face into her hands as she felt embarrassed for the guy. What in the hell was he saying? Especially in a crucial time like this!

"Anyways, I ain't callin' you "Tobi" or something cuz' that's just gross, so from now on your new nickname is Obi-hoe, got that?" Obito let out a small growl in response.

"I guess not," Ron mused, irritating the Uchiha much more than before. "Are you the other beast?" Obito questioned, trying not to scowl.

"Ohh, I am no beast, Obihoe." Ron grinned as he flipped back his- well, Ann's green hair, and made a pose. "I am a majestic creature!"

"What."

"I'm a flamingo, you fool!"

"Oh God," Ann groaned as she fell on to her back, her face still buried in her hands. Ariadne was tempted to do the same but then decided against it.

Obito snorted. This was just too amusing. "Well then, mighty flamingo, tell me, what do you know about me?" He said, expecting another joke to come up.

But that didn't happen. Ron, with a serious expression, stared at him straight in the eye before saying, "Rin."

"Wha.." Obito's eye widened, and he felt his heart stop for a second. It must be true. This girl was from another dimension, she knows everything about everyone. Even himself...

"Heh, so the reports were true then." Obito let out a small chuckle. Oh, this was getting funny.

"You know everything, don't you?" The Uchiha walked a few steps forward as he grinned from behind his mask. This was just too funny.

"And?"

"You're a threat to me," Obito stated before he suddenly flashed in front of Ron in 0.5 seconds probably, and reached his gloved hand to touch his forehead.

"What are you--" Ron was cut off when he suddenly heard an ear-piercing scream from inside his head. He squeezed his eyes shut, immediately bringing both hands up to cover his ears as he let out strangled gasps of pain.

"Ron!" Ann screamed, her eyes widening in a panic as her mindscape had started to change form. The usual bland dimly-lit area that had water up to her ankle had started drying up.

"Where are you, Ariadne?!" She yelled out as she stood up, her knees trembling a bit. Everything started disintegrating, soon catching on fire, making Ann let out a yelp as one of the hot flames brushed by her arm.