Fighting Neji

Ann's POV
Neji walked a couple of steps closer, still observing me. "You have not trained much," He blurted out as his eyes narrowed. "It's obvious. Your weak structure, the way you let your guard down easily and--"

"Yeah, thanks for the update," I snapped as I rolled my eyes. I knew I didn't train much but he didn't have to say it so.. bluntly. Unlike him, I didn't want anyone to know how strong or trained I was!

"Now, now, let's not fight... yet," Gramps stated as he sighed deeply. He turned towards Kakashi and nodded to him.

"Alright, let's get this over with," Bakashi mumbled as he made some hand signs. "See you at the battlefield," He said.

After that last statement, he poofed up in smoke, which probably means he teleported to where Neji and I are gonna fight.

"Good luck to both of you," Gramps said, smiling. Neji turned his back on me and walked towards the exit.

Rude...

A sigh escaped me, and I grumpily made hand signs as well. Soon enough, green dust surrounded me, twirling around like a tornado while also covering the view of my surroundings.

I'm so gonna die.

"Don't worry, I'll help you."

Win the fight?

"No, die."

Gee thanks.

"You're very welcome."

I smiled to myself, trying to calm down from the "supporting conversation" that Ariadne and I had.

I'm not sure what kind of friendship Ariadne and I have. It's sort of like a Love-Hate friendship, sometimes she helps me and most of the time, she doesn't.

I shook my head and tried to focus my mind on trying to make a strategy to win against Neji, which will probably fail. But he was right, I've never even trained once.

There were always problems coming my way, so I never really had time to relax much. First was the Akatsuki coming after me, then that.. weird vision I had, then now this?

I just felt tired, and I needed rest badly. I didn't want to fight but I also didn't want to remain an academy student forever.

That would mean me... being left behind the others.

I took a deep breath and made a serious face as the surrounding dust slowly faded away, revealing Bakashi standing in the middle of an open field.

He was still reading his book when I arrived. And I don't think he noticed me there until I cleared my throat a bit. "Oh, you're early," Kakashi mumbled as he gradually peered away from his book, he looked like he was about to say something, only to stop himself.

Kakashi's POV
Wow, she looks serious for once. The emotionless face I've never seen her wear, kind of shows that she's taking this fight seriously.

I'm kind of.. proud.

She's growing up.

"Bakashi, where's Neji?" she questioned as she strutted closer to me. I shrugged and went back to reading my book. "Not sure. He should be here by now--oh wait, nevermind. He's here," I stated when I was able to feel his presence get closer to us.

I hope Ann will be okay.

I really hope no one will get hurt in this fight...

Knowing Ann, and her lack of training, she might as well lose, or rather, she WILL lose. She was a care-free and oblivious girl, who never really took anything seriously, whilst Neji was an excellent fighter, even when he was much younger, and he also has the byakugan.. which would not help Ann one bit.