"Zetsu, take her to Konan," Obito ordered, walking closer to the plant-looking man, and holding out the crying girl.

"Hm, fine."

"Stop it!!" Ann screamed as she finally pushed the older Uchiha away. "You're freaking the hell out of me!!" Obito grunted before he flashed in front of Ann once more, this time grabbing and holding up her wrists.

Ariadne, help me!

Upon hearing her host's desperate calls, Ariadne snapped out of her shock, quickly taking over Ann's conscious.

"Let. Me. Go!" Ariadne spat as her eyes had turned into a mint-green color, and she felt chakra surge through her arms going to her fingers.

"Now, that's what I like to see," Obito muttered once he felt the familiar presence. He was then cut off from his thoughts when a slash went through his torso, immediately ripping part of the clothing.

"You are disgusting," Ariadne scowled, hearing the shaken gasps of Ann from inside the mindscape. Ron folded his legs, and sat on the floor, raising his wing up before gently plopping it down to cover the girl.

"Don't worry, that hoe ain't coming near you no more," Ron reassured while Ann nodded, her bottom lip still trembling.

She could still feel the rough sensations from when Obito had grabbed her and did.. those things. Just the thought of it made her shiver in her spot.

Gross.

"Why are you targetting us? You only need the 9 beast's," Ariadne said, her eyes narrowing in suspicion. "What is it that you want?"

Obito chuckled before repeating what Ariadne just said, "What is it that I want? Heh, I'm sure you already know the answer to that."

The atmosphere grew tense while the two just glared at each other. A gentle breeze then blew by, making the scene even much more dramatic. A low growl escaped Ariadne, "I'll ask again, why do you want us-"

"Us? Are you saying there are two of you?"

"Dammit. I just let it out without thinking."

"And what if I say no?"

"Then you are lying," Obito mused, walking a few steps forward. "Mark my words. You will not live to see the day where all goes to plan," he glowered as his Sharingan glowed through the small hole of his mask.

"Too late," Ann muttered from inside the mindscape as she unconsciously gripped on to the ends of her oversized t-shirt. "I've already seen it."

"Boo, you whore," Ron commented, his features twisting at the sight of Obito. He never really liked Obito, well, maybe he did like him but just when he was much more.. sane and innocent.

But, now, he wasn't.

"Ariadne, hon. Let me take over for a second," Ron sassed while Ariadne reluctantly let Ron take over Ann's conscious. As soon as she was back in the mindscape, she swiftly leaned down.

"Are you okay? He didn't really... do the thing yet, right? Just the.. touching and stuff."

"Yeah.." Ann replied as she glanced down, now seeing that the upper buttons of her shirt were unbuttoned. She quickly fixed it up, not feeling any sense of embarrassment.

"I'm... fine, I don't think this is even for his own sake," she stated softly.

"What do you mean?"