You Make My Balls So Blue

Veronica groaned as she started editing her latest video. Heather Chandler found out about the web series and how it was slowly gaining popularity. Of course, her egotistical ass wanted in on the project and began sending her various videos and Veronica had been trying her best to incorporate them into the story.

This particular video, although it was from Chandler, didn't have her in it.

The first thing Veronica was greeted with when she clicked on the link was Ram's voice.

"Heyyyyy, ronicaaaaaaa~"

Music started playing and Kurt joined in.

"You make my balls so blue-"

Veronica slammed her laptop shut. "Nope, I'm done with this shit."

"Everything okay Ronnie?" JD walked into the room with two slushies in hand. He set down the coke flavored one next to Veronica.

"Kurt and Ram are being horny assholes, as usual. Though, the fact that they are always together for shit like this makes you question their sexuality." She said.

JD snorted. "I'm betting all of Bud's money that they're gay. Or at least bisexual."

He leaned in for a quick kiss, but Veronica pulled away. "I don't wanna do this anymore! Heather is being so annoying!" 

"Veronica, darling, don't let Heather stop you from working on this. In fact, why don't we edit this so that it looks like they are singing this to each other?" He grinned.

Veronica smiled back. "That would be so very."