Chapter Three

"Today we will be testing your quirks like the beginning of the year and comparing it to your first scores," Aizawa says.

Everyone looked excited to see their improvements except for Denki. I shuffle over to him and nudge him, "anything bothering you?"

He looks away with a sigh. "My scores are either close to identical or lower than the beginning of the year." He mumbles.

I mouth an 'o' and look forward. "I think you did great." I hype him up.

He glances back to me, "you really think so?"

I nod and smile, "of course! You're teaching me how to control my quirk so you know more than I do."

He smiles and looks forward to where I was looking. "Y/n? You have some similarities to a certain person here." He says.

My smile fades, "what do you mean?"

Nobody knew it but I was Bakugo's younger sister. (A/n: I'm continuing that hehe)

"You look a lot like Bakugo." He says.

I let off a little laugh, "how?"

"Hmm..." He looks me up and down, "you're eyes are the same look and color as his, your hair has the same shade and when you're mad you have the same look... The attitude is a little different depending on who you are."

I look over at Bakugo with a panicked expression. "So what if I am?" I joke.

Denki laughs, "I would be terrified to ask you out."

I sigh, "Bakugo didn't want anyone knowing but I'm his little sister."

"Wait really?!" Denki yells.

I quiet him down and nod. Bakugo glares my way and does his threatening look. I roll my eyes and wait for the class to finish.

At lunch, Bakugo walks over to Denki and I. "I need to talk to you in private." He grumbles and yanks me away.

"Looks like Bakugos stealing your girl." Sero jokes with Denki.

Denki ignores him and watches Bakugo and me.

Bakugo pulls me into a lonely hall and stands on the opposite side, "you told him didn't you?"

I look at the ground and stay silent. Saying nothing only pissed him off more. He grabs my arm, "goddamit y/n! Answer me!"

I try pulling my arm away but he only tightens his grip, leaving a big red mark. "Bakugo please let go." I whimper.

"Answer me first you dumb bitch!" He yells.

I stop moving and let my whole body relax. My arms fell to my sides and my shoulders slumped. "Hey is everything okay here?" A familiar voice asks, walking into the hall.

I look up to see Denki. "Yeah, everything's fine," I mumble.

Bakugo had been somewhat aggressive towards me since I was born. I took all of his attention from the family so he wouldn't hesitate to yell at me.

Denki continues walking to me. "Get out of here," Bakugo growls.

"Bakugo stop," I yell.

I reach my free hand up and slap him, "I'm tired of you pushing me around. If I want to tell people I will."

He looks down on me dumbfounded. "Tch... Have it your way like you always do." He growls and walks away.

I slump down and cry. "Is he always like this?" Denki asks sitting beside me.

He holds me in his arms and tries his best to comfort me. "He's usually less aggressive but I guess he just doesn't like having a sister like me," I mumble.

I found comfort in his arms. "Well, I won't tell anyone unless you say you want me to." He says.

I sigh and wipe away my tears. "I just can't wait for this school year to be over." I sigh.

I stand up and shrug Denki off. "Y/n, do you like me?" Denki quietly asks.

He looks at the ground. I lift his chin up and smile as his eyes trail to mine. "Why wouldn't I?" I ask with a smile.

A bright blush enters his face, making him laugh from embarrassment. "Well, last night I kind of stormed off and got mad at you for no reason." He says.

I drop my hand and pull at the bottom of the jacket I was wearing. I realized it was Denki's from last night. He blushes more after noticing I'm wearing the jacket again.

"I think we should get to class." I say changing the subject.

The bell for classes to begin again rings as I run back to the table.