Getting ready

Lucy's pov

I stared at my pen dripping with ink as the teachers words were drowned out. My head felt full as my eyes darted from every corner inside the classroom. I felt trapped inside of my own body. Something that was inevitable to escape. My thoughts wondered back onto Rin. At once all my emotions began to rush to my head as I felt dizzy. Sickened. I kept the vile in as my temperature rose. My tongue swelled and my throat was unbelievably hot.

After everything me and him have been through. From the day we met to the day he took my purity he's left me half empty.

I felt uncomfortable in my own skin he's explored me inside and out now he's doing those same things with Cana.

My eyes widened as everything was coming back up. I got up swiftly and ran out the classroom.

Bursting into the girls bathroom I grabbed the trash can and emptied my stomach.
"Ugh." I whispered. Wishing I was anywhere but this damned highschool.

" looks like someone bit off more than they could chew huh little luce" I heard the grin come from her lips.

"Cana" forcing a smile to my lips I stood up and faced her.

Rin was standing behind her and my heart dropped.

Were they ? No they couldn't.

I felt sick again walking out of the bathroom my head held down in shame. I heard a loud laugh echo out before the brown doors closed.

-to be continued- I know it's bad I haven't read in a long time 🤦🏽‍♀️ give me a while