But my concentration was cut short when a nasally laugh became louder than the chatter of doctors and nurses. I curiously looked around only to have my cheerful mood become deflated like a ten day old balloon.

Park Jimin was leaning against the counter across the nurses station with his head closely buried into the ear of a giggling nurse. The sight was annoying painful to watch as they looked like a high-school freshsmen couple, whispering about things they'd never actually do outside of school because their parents didn't even know they were dating.

I guess it wasn't a date after all, I recall my conversation with Taehyung.

By the time I'd finished creating that scenario in my mind and came to my senses, I realized Jimin's eyes were already on mine and a soft smirk played on his lips. He was still dangerously close to the nurse, but his attention was all on me and I couldn't look away.

And even when my cheeks burned with a rosy blush, I still wouldn't have looked away if it weren't for a slight pat on my shoulder blade. I softly jolted out of my trance only to be locked into another when their eyes met mine.

The pair of narrow eyes become thinner as his smile widens and my eyes instinctively go to his lips to admire the action. His dimples were notorious for making my eyes twinkle, and more embarrassingly, for turning me into a complete fool in his presence.

My last coherent thought is wow- if that even counts as it's more of a sound expressed when my lips gape open when I try to say hello.

He seems to notice that I'm left starstruck, because he chuckled and turns his gaze to the chart placed on the counter. My heart did a somersault at the sound of his infectious laugh and I giggle nervously and I slowly melt out of the trance.

"Good morning, Dr. Kim." I smile, trying to return to my charts as I sign the last of the discharge forms.

I could feel him slightly turn his head and his teasing eyes study me, and I smile shyly.

Kim Namjoon was a sweet temptation. The beautiful, innocent smile on his lips could turn into a dangerous temptation in a matter of seconds when his equally as beautiful  eyes turned into a dark sky with a twinkling constellation. And I had fallen victim to this deadly man, but not because of his strong build and dimpled-cheeks. No, Kim Namjoon was more than a handsome face and a hot build. Kim Namjoon was the head of Neurosurgery. Despite only being a year older than me, his gorgeous mind had allowed him to skip a few grades and become the most popular Neurosurgeon in the entire region of Seoul. I was swooning over Kim Namjoon because I wanted to be a product of his mastery and teaching.

He was also very hot.

"You look great in black scrubs." Namjoon's rich voice broke the silence.

Despite looking like a tomato, I managed to meet his eyes and smile. "Thank you. I'll look even better once I'm assigned to an attending for my new rotation."

Namjoon's smile becomes wider and he closes the patient file, clutching it to his side as he straightens up from the counter. "You're right. And because you'll look even better by my side, you'll be my resident for this week's rotation."

My brows climb up my forehead with surprise and Namjoon laughs. "Really?"

"Yes." He nods as his eyes flicker behind me as he walks backwards as if meeting eyes with someone else. "Meet me in the skills lab in an hour. I have some prepping to do."