Katsuki Bakugo [ OC Scenario ]

Start from the beginning

He shouts and attacks Shigaraki but then, he was able to dodge the attack and enter a warp in an instant leaving Kaneki and Bakugo alone.

"Did he hurt you! what is he doing here?!"

Bakugo instantly asked after looking at Kaneki.

"he's my uncle.."

Kaneki honestly answered Bakugo since she knew.. Bakugo can see well who's lying or faking something.

"u-uncle?.."

he asked and Kaneki sighs thinking she owes Bakugo an explanation.

"he's my mom's younger sibling.. i was born when he's about five or six. mom got pregnant early so there's not much of a big age gap between us.. he got missing for years but he shows himself to me couple of times having years as a gap between those visits telling me he's my uncle.. i kinda confirmed it from mom that she have a younger brother. the last two visits, he's been recruiting me to join his group but i declined.. i really want to be a hero.."

Kaneki explained and Bakugo sat down on the chair still feeling confused.

"if you feel like i'm hiding a criminal.. you could tell the heroes or police or my dad.. but even if you do.. they couldn't get anything from me and get information of his location.."

Kaneki said but Bakugo's not thinking about that kind of thing.

"DUMASS!!! I wasn't thinking of telling!! I- I know how much you wanted to be a hero.. i'm not gonna ruin that.. I- it doesn't mean anything!!! so don't think of stupid things!"

Bakugo said that Kaneki didn't quite get but she's happy Bakugo's keeping his mouth shut.

"Oh.. why did you even pay me a visit?.."

Kaneki asked.

"Here.. our fight. It's a tie.."

Bakugo said handing Kaneki her medal award from the sports festival.

"I thought I lost.."

Kaneki asked while looking at the medal.

"You deserve it.."

Bakugo suddenly said thinking that is the first he said something nice to her.

"You're acknowledging me now?.."

Kaneki asked.

"S-shut up!"

He said and stood.

"Tss.. I'll get going.. get well soon.. the class bothered me to say that.."

Bakugo said and left the hospital room.

After another day of stay at the hospital, Kaneki was able to leave and go back to school. Everyone is still talking about the sports festival and how people recognized them specially the top ones and Kaneki is no exception.

Day by day, Bakugo and Kaneki are starting to talk quite often and quite kinda been arguing all the time yet gets along more after that the guys starts to tease Bakugo but then because of Kirishima's countless of try to get Bakugo talk if he acknowledged Kaneki and like her.. they confirmed that Bakugo still got that side of him.

The guys did helped Bakugo get to Kaneki's good side making the two get along well and finally the two starts to date almost at the end of the internship.

"I Got out early today.. are you busy?.."

Kaneki asked Bakugo over the phone.

"I've got to finish patrolling.."