Update

The last chapter was cut short, sorry!

It is just because we now have 3 more characters!

(I have just released the Tails Lemon so you will read this about 9 weeks after I make this.)

             The New Arrivals

Zero. Slenda's "daughter" but in a constant "tic".

She is locked down in the ward with Scarecrow as of right now so that Slenda and Nurse Ann can study her and find out how to bring out Alice instead. She has pale white skin and a black jumper, a black and white striped scarf that reminds you of Jill's nose, grey shorts and socks to match her scarf.

She was wearing mountain boots when you brought her to the mansion but Slenda took them off so that she didn't cover her floor in mud.

Zero has only spoke to you once so far but will only properly converse with Scarecrow and apparently CW when she has a tic.

Scarecrow. You don't know much about her except that she is a proxy for Zalga and is very sneaky.

She looks like a normal Scarecrow but with a feminine figure and when she speaks it sounds like her voice is coming from inside her head.

She is friends with Zero.

Scoot. Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi.

Loves Everyone, is loved by all.

Somehow the son of you and Tails.

(A.N. sdlroW fo reyortseD)

That will be all for now, hope you are enjoying the story so far!