We went downstairs

And Slenda instantly disappeard and reappeared multiple times, each time she reappeared a girl appeared and sat next to me or on the floor.

She did this until six more girls were here, including Benny and Nurse Ann.

Slenda: "This is Y/N. He is new here. Treat him like you were treated when you first arrived.

He does not know anything about this place or anyone here and the first person he met is Benny, so please go easy on him.

We will go in a circle and tell Y/N about ourselves and when we get to Y/N he can tell us about him. Nurse Ann, you may start."

Nurse Ann: "I am Ann.

I am an undead human who was a Nurse in my living times.

If you are ever to get hurt, find me and I will assist you.

Do not attempt to be friends with me, just hope that I will be able to tolerate your company." 

Slenda: "Very good, now Jane."

A girl wearing a white mask turned to me and spoke.

Jane: "I am Jane.

I was a killer who was encrazed with killing a man who killed my parents and innocent children.

Slenda saved me and brought me here.

I do not like "talking" or "chit chat" so please only talk to me if it is something important unless you would like a knife to the stomach."

Slenda: "Well done. Benny."

Benny: "I am Benny. I was an A.I. gone wrong and now I gained complete control over myself so I could escape and go back into the digital world through electronic devices, turned on or off, no matter the size.

As you already know, I am hilarious and hopefully you can be useful for me I'm the future."

Slenda: "Benny, that reminds me. I just wanted to say that your little "prank" gave Clockwork a tic and she almost killed your new housemate.

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN AS YOU PUT NOT ONLY Y/N IN DANGER BUT ALSO YOURSELF, BECAUSE IF YOU KILLED Y/N YOU WOULD HAVE MADE ME UNHAPPY.

Ahem. What I am trying to say is that Y/N is only human and is not immortal.  So please refrain from ever doing that again. Unless you want to go back into the special place I set up for you. Jackie, why don't you go next.?"

Slenda was addressing a girl in a black hoodie wearing a Blue mask with markings around the eyeholes.

Jackie: "I am Jackie. I do not know much about myself except that I have a disfigured face and used to be a cannibal.

I was found by Slenda and she is helping me become Vegan.

Please do not ask me to take my mask off as I do not like the subject of my face."

Slenda: Angel, you may go next.

Angel was a girl who had a very angelic look going on. There was no other way to put it.

Angel: "I am Angel. I was originally an ancient artifact that Slenda collected as a decoration, a statue that moves if you blinked or looked away.

As I was brought into this domain I gained conciousness and the ability to take a humanoid form.

I can switch between my statue form and human form so do not worry if you see a statue that moves when you blink or look away."