Caught. Chapter 13.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"well shit, this sucks" Levi sighed as he and mikasa was tied up in a tree cabin. 

One minute they were walking to the warrior and then the next second they fighting for their lives with people nearly as strong as them but many is numbers. Levi remembers watching mikasa eyes close as he fell to the ground. They both work up in a hard wooden floor and could hear the trees and breeze under them, knowing they were in a tree type of house. There hands and feet tied together and did have gags in their mouths until they spat them out. They both had blind folds over there eyes making them both annoyed at her pathetic they look.

"no shit" Mikasa sighed and rolled her eyes. 

"wanna try your warrior skills or something to help free us" Levi asked as he lead his head on top of hers that rested on his shoulder.

"my dad didnt teach me everything before he died and I just found out I was a warrior the other day" Mikasa said in a small voice.

"where a hanji when you need one, she scares anyone away" Levi joked and heard mikasa chuckle a little.

"where an Armin, he acts so weak and cries making the bad guys fall for him charm and free him making me go in overprotective mode and break the ropes" mikasa said and levi chuckled at the imagine.

"I could see that" Levi smiled.

"I could see hanji scaring others away even if she was tied up" Mikasa giggle.

"you have no idea" Levi laughed and the two just kept making jokes and chatting until they heard the door open and a small group of people enter.

"you do know that your been captured" a man with a deep voice said puzzled.

"oh have we, I thought I was on a sexy date" Levi said in a sarcastic voice. 

"you might want to keep that pretty mouth shut since we chose if we show mercy or not" a women voice spoke annoyed.

"oh then we better rebook our singing date at the park" mikasa said in a sarcastic and the two chuckled again.

"are you drunk or stupid" the second man asked in a low voice as he was the last person to enter. Making only three in the rooms with them.

"I wish we were drunk, do you know how much crap we have to deal with thanks to our so called friends" Levi hissed.

"we never get a fucking break and always have to go save them or fight for them  ... if your got beer then hand it over" Mikasa hissed.

"what one of you is the daughter of **** Ackerman the man who ran away from our village and turned his back on his people and  **** Ackerman who chose love over her family pride by leaving with him" the women hissed.

(sorry they never gave mikasa parents any first names and I didnt know what to name them .. any ideas).

"did you just ask what one of us is the daughter when one of us is a fucking man" Levi yelled back like they were idiots.

"clam down we dont want them to feel any dumber but to answer you I am the man" Mikasa smirked and could hear the annoyed grunts off the three strangers.

"your right and I am the women" Levi smiled giving a small head bow.

"oh dont worry miss, I keep you safe" Mikasa said with a grin and acted like the male hero her dad once read to her from a child book.

"oh my hero, sir" Levi played along. 

"shut up" the man with a deep voice yelled.

"she his daughter alright since she piss's me off straight away and it seems she got her mother pretty face how lucky" the man with a low voice said with a little joy. 

"I could have my father face, you dont even know who I am" Mikasa frown back.

"Mikasa Ackerman" a four voice spoke as he entered the room.

"you dont know that, she could be called bob" Levi sighed back.