"Hello Dean," Castiel said as Dean turned to him. They were very close together, faces inches apart.

"Cas...we've talked about this. Personal space," Dean said.

"My apologies. " Cas said and took a step back.

"What are you doing here?" Dean asked me. His tone was a little rough but I could see the affection glinting in his eyes as he observed my greatly improved appearance.
I'd gained a little weight and color back in my flesh, my hair was neat and shiny, and my new clothes (that he paid for) fit me well. My taste in apparel seemed to be rather similar to my brothers. Only I often took it one step further and wore cowgirl boots from a western store. I loved me some boots.

"She insisted that she come along..." Castiel replied lowly. He still wasn't happy about it. Too bad.

"How did you find me?" Dean turned his attention back to the angel,"Thought I was flying under angel radar. "

"You are. Bobby told me where you were. Where's Sam?" Castiel replied. At the mention my power caught a breif flash of Sam cleaning glasses in a bar. The angel spared me a glance as he noticed.

"Sam and me are taking separate vacations for awhile," Dean replied shortly, "Did you find God? More importantly, can I have my damn necklace back?"

"No I haven't found him. That's why I'm here, I need your help."

"On what a God hunt? Not interested."

"Its not God...its someone else."

I was already getting impatient with how slowly this handsome but clueless angel made his points.
"Who?" I asked .

"Its an archangel. The one who killed me."

"Excuse me?" Dean and I both said together. I almost couldn't differentiate between our voices, his was just much deeper.

"His name is Raphael," Cas continued.

I snorted involuntarily. "You were wasted by a Teenage Mutant Ninja angel?" I asked. Dean chuckled a bit too.

Castiel ignored our immature antics and looked at us both very seriously.
"I have heard rumors that he is walking the earth. This is a rare opportunity. "

"For what, revenge?" I asked.

"Information," was the response.

"So you think if we find this dude, he's just going to spill God's address?" Dean asked.

"Yes. Because we are going to trap him and interrogate him."

"You're serious about this?" Dean said, locking eyes with his friend.

"Yes."

"So what, I'm Thelma and you're Louise, and were just gonna hold hands and sail off this cliff together?"

I giggled softly at his joke, cursing myself for not being able to stay serious about this. Specially since Cas ignored and didnt understand it.

"Give me one good reason why I should do this. "

"Because you're Michael's vessel, and no angel will dare harm you."

"Oh so I'm your bullet sheild," Dean spat back, unimpressed.

"I need your help because you're the only one who will help me...please."

"Alright fine...where is he?"

"Maine. Let's go," Cas said and prepared to zap Dean, who backed up defensively.

"Whoa whoa..." he said. I moved closer so they couldn't ignore me.