"I wush woo." The baby played with his words, giggling to himself. Taehyung just stared at the baby pouting, yes he is a pouty baby.

"I wuv you." He said it slowly, making his mouth wider as he said those words.

"I..."

"Cmon Kookie."

"Wuv..."

"Okay last word!" Taehyung happily clapped, waiting for the baby's response.

"Yu." The baby clapped, as Taehyung hugged the baby.

The two keep on talking to each other 24/7. They never leave each other sides.

-

"Kookie, Are you rea-"

"Taebear, I'm scared. This is my first time having a date." Yes, a date. Jungkook is going to a date.

"But I'm here to help you, don't worry." Tae reassured.

He's hurting inside, pain spread through his heart. He's been in love with his best friend ever since his best friends' words were his name. But he's not gonna be selfish, so instead he let the boy date the girl in their university, specifically the girl he did not like.

"Do you think Eun Ji will like me?" Jungkook asked for the infinite time. He's been asking Taehyung that as soon as he asked that girl out.

"Who wouldn't like you?" Taehyung whispered through his breath, making Jungkook looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Uh... Of course she will. I mean you're the prettiest guy in uni right, she said." Taehyung laughed, making Jungkook pout.

"But Tae I do-"

"Shut up. She will like you no matter what. You have a very beautiful fa- personality. You're perfect." Taehyung admits, looking at his best friends' eyes.

"Okay, Taebear. I'll go now." Jungkook said, ignorijg Taehyungs' stares. He looked in the mirror one last time as he waved goodbye to the older.

"I wish his first day will go well." Taehyung said, sighing.

-

"What the fucking hell Rose?!"

"He told you not to let go of him, why did you?!"

"I- you know what I'm going there and drown you with my own hands."

Taehyung had been shouting that, as he started watching the titanic. He's been crying for 20 minutes now, throwing tissue paperson his laptop, blaming Rose for everything.

"I hat-"

"Taebear?" He heard a familiar voice downstairs, as he rushed down.

"Kookie! How did the da-"

"Worst." He replied, not looking anywhere.

Taehyung looked at the younger sadly, as Jungkook clings into him.

"As soon as I got there, I though everything is perfect. But I went to the bathroom and wash my hands. After that I went out and saw her with the boy she used to date, she was telling him to go. But I heard her, she told him that since 'I'm the pretty boy', she's been meaning to get my virginity. She told him that I' some worthless piece of trash, she just wanted me to fuck her." Jungkook said, tears sprung through his eyes. He did not let go of Taehyung.

"What the actual fuck? I'm going to kill that fucking bitch." Taehyung was ready to go out when Jungkook did not let go of the hug.

"No Tae. I'm j-"

"No she deserves to be in the 2nd circle, she will indeed suffer by being showered with very cold rain and swim in a trashy lake." Taehyung ranted out, making Jungkook chuckle.

"You've been reading 9 circles of hell?" Jungkook guessed as the other nodded, looking like he was about to kill.

"Anyways where's that fu-"

"Taebear, no." Jungkook said, snuggling up into Taehyungs' neck. Making the other blush furiously.

"J-Jungkook." Taehyung stuttered, his shyness took over him.

"Can I say anything, I just want to admit something."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I really don't like to date anyone. Its just that you're pushing me too. I don't like anyone. I just want you, hyung. I've liked you for a long time but I'm scared to admit anything because what if you don' like me back? Its okay. Just tell me if you don' like me, I'll jus-"

"I don't like you." Taehyung said digustingly, as Jungkook looked shocked at the older.

"I love you." Taehyung said, booping the youngers' nose.

"You made me look embarrassed there." Jungkook said, hugging the other tightly.

"Date with me?"

"What?"

"Date with me, Baby bear." He winked at the older, kissing him with full sweetness.

"N-no."

"I did not asked, I ordered you too." He winked at the older.