Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Conrad woke up to someone shaking him real hard. He tried to move as he rolled over but no, whoever this was really wanted to get him up.

"What?" Shrieked Conrad as he jumped out of bed and stared at his older brother.

"Let me sleep. You know I had a hungover the previous night." Said Conrad as he pulled on his brown hair. And pulled the sheet back over his head.

"No." Stated Alex as Conrad had to open his eyes wider to see if who was speaking was actually Alex.

Alex had never used that tone with them. Ever. So this had to be serous.

"What's going on Al." Soothed Conrad as he came and stood beside Alex and so did Axel.

"Nothing. We just gotta leave and now." Said Alex as he shrugged them both off and left the room.

The door closed with a silent thump as the twins turned to each other. They looked into each other's eyes and new the answer.

"Let's hurry." Said Axel with a frown on his face.

"And fast." Added Conrad. As he moved to put a clean shirt on.

They both got ready in ten minutes which was fast for when they had a hangover.

"Hurry, guys." Boomed Alex's voice as they both hurried to the entrance.

Whatever was going on, was damn serious thought Axel and he wanted to know what the fuck was going on. So did Conrad.

They all got on the plane as both the twins shut their eyes to get some sleep and hopefully answers once they woke up.

***

Back at the mansion!

Zain went down to the kitchen to get a drink as he noticed someone lying on the couch. 

No one ever slept here thought Zain. Who could it be?

Zain moved forward and found the most enchanting thing he had ever seen lay there. It was Chloe.

Her black hair were around her like a silk wrap that made Zain want to feel it.

His grey eyes with green specks moved over her delicate hands which were resting on her stomach an the other behind her head. It made Zain want to protect her and he didn't even know why?

He moved his grey eyes back to her face as he found chocolate brown eyes starring back at him.

He kept his eyes on her as she lowered her gaze and got up. She seemed really nervous.

"I-I'm sorry..... I- I didn't mean to sleep here." Came her small soft voice as Zain continued to stare at her.

"It's okay." Said Zain as he stepped away from her and her femine smell that smelled like roses.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed his energy drink and left without saying another single word.

***

Chloe put her small hand on her beating heart as he left. All Chloe could think about was his grey eyes with green specks that looked into her like he knew everything.

SHe shook her head as she tried to stop thinking about him. She looked around and saw no one and wondered how she fell asleep here.

Last she remembered was Kyle leaving to go to work and kissed her goodbye and she remained here.

Chloe refreshed her brain as she got up and went to the kitchen. As she got closer she thought about what to make for everyone. She knew she didn't have to, but it kind of became a routine while it was only her and Kyle here.

She finally reached the kitchen as an idea popped into her head. She could make her special apple pie and roasted chicken.

A small smile graced Chloe's lips as she started to prepare dinner. She got out the chicken and started putting seasoning on it. As the seasonings were done, Chloe put aside the chicken and got started on making the toppings.

She sliced up equal amount of potatoes and peppers, then spread them on the baking tray with the chicken and put it in the oven.

Once that was done Chloe began her apple pie.

As Chloe finished making the crust for her apple pie she noticed movement behind her and lifted her head to see DARK BLUE EYES stare right into her chocolate brown ones.

"Hi." Chloe shiley said to Bryce as he continued to stare at her.

"What are you doing, here?" Asked Bryce in a hard voice as his eyes traveled up Chloe's body.

"N-nothing, I'm m-making d-dinner for y-you guys." Stuttered Chloe as her cheeks deepened in blush.

"I see." Examined Bryce with his cold eyes and blank face.

"Need help." Asked Bryce as he came up to stand right behind Chloe.

"N-no, I-I'm good. Thank you." Chloe's told him kindly as she got back to her pie. As Chloe peeked from the corner of her eye she saw Bryce still standing there which was more then nerve-wrecking.

Chloe decided to ignore him and continue with her baking. Chloe started to hum quietly as she moved around the kitchen, but when she looked back Bryce was long gone.

Chloe sighed in relief as she went to put her pie in the oven.

***

Bryce quietly left the kitchen as quietly as he came in.

He looked at her one last time, as her wavy black hair fell in front of her eyes and left before he did something he would regret later.

As Bryce walked back into the living area, he wondered what Kyle saw in her to like her.

***

Hey guys, I know it's been a whole year since I updated. And what can I say it doesn't feel that long at all. Well, I'm very sorry it took me so long to update. I've been very busy lately and I have exams coming soon Again. So I will try to update again this week. Hope you guys enjoy! It and love.
I have around 400 reads and that makes me so happy. Knowing that people out there like my work really touches me and I wanna thank you guys for reading my book and giving me a chance so thank you! Lots. Please comment and tell me who's your favorite brother and what you like so far! Thank you so much again and please like it!!!

Love
Z!