New Chapter

Back at the mansion, Finnian got to destroying the garden, while Bard burnt the food he attempted to cook for all of them, and Mey-rin broke some china and made the house a general mess. Tanaka was the same, sitting there calmly sipping on his tea. Sebastian worried about leaving the house in their hands, but he figured that it'd  be a lost cause to worry about them. 

        Finnian sighed and wiped the sweat that was beading at his forehead. He looked over the garden, shivering at the thought of Sebastian yelling at him. Sebastian could be harsh when he wanted, and Finnian did not like it. Nonetheless, his yelling never affected them. 

        The plants were burnt to a blackened state, and the trees were still scalding hot. Mey-rin bounded outside and gasped loudly at the state of the garden.

        "I can't believe the garden looks this bad! Master Ciel is going to be so angry when he comes back, I can just feel it!" Mey-rin said, her glasses slipping down. She hurridly pushed them up and blushed in exasperation. 

        "Don't you have to clean?" Finnian said, wanting to be alone. 

        "Why yes, I do!" Mey-rin replied, running inside. 

        A sigh escaped him and he closed his eyes, rubbing his temple.

______________________________________________________________

        I really cannot think of what else to do with this.