Poor Ciel

Sebastian's p.o.v.

Master? Oh, my poor Master has gotten injured again. I'm not quite frankly sure if I should be jovial or distraught. I know the Young Master has told me to never lie, but I truthfully don't know what the veracity is.

"Oh my.. You really don't know how to stay out of trouble, don't you?" I smirked lightly at the troubled and discomforted face that was on the Young Master. He glared at me, making sure that I caught the annoyance and pain that he held. "Just help me, Sebastian," he said, making sure to keep pressure off his knee that he had fell on. Bowing down in front of him, I made sure to inspect his knee that he hurt. "It seems as though you hadn't hurt it that bad. But I can never be sure by just looking at it." He nodding, limping lightly towards his room. I followed like an obedient dog, hence why he named me after one. "Sebastian, when can I take my leave? I'm getting tired of getting hurt and doing boring work. And weren't you supposed to be watching over the servants?" I bowed my head respectfully, muttering that I was deeply sorry and that it was my fault. He closed his eyes, lightly rubbing at his temple before opening his bedroom door. I walked into it after he did, closing the door behind me. "Where does it hurt, Master?" He pointed at the base of his knee, where it was the darkest shade of red. Nodding, I stood up and went into Master's bathroom, were I got a wet rag and went back to him.

"Sebastian? Don't you ever feel as though life is meaningless? We live to please people, it seems. You can never do one thing without getting judged. We all may have a life goal, but where does it take us to in the end? Happiness?" I started thinking at his words, trying to find the right words. "Yes, we all do live to please. But what really matters is if you pleased yourself in the end. It doesn't matter if others don't like your decision. If it makes you joyful, then so be it. Life is full of wonders, so I do not think life is meaningless. Young Master, you have some time before I take your soul. Please yourself while you have the time. In the end, you'll be glad you did, and find happiness in yourself."

Ciel nodded slowly, eyes clouded over in sadness. "Help my knee, please," Master finally said after a minute of silence.

"Yes, my Lord."