A Beast of Emotion

xxxxx
A/N:Some violence here, and controlling anger issues. Let's get it.

The day before…

-Open Text-
Taebaby- where are you?
Jimin- At the cafe…
Taebaby- With who?
Jimin- Some guy.
Taebaby- Who? 
-Closed Text-

Jimin closed his phone and smiled sweetly at the man attempting to blackmail him. 

"What is it that you have on me exactly?" 

Hoseok smirked and slid the brown envelope across the table. He was certain he had the boy right where he wanted him. The pictures told a million things. There was no way he could deny any of it. But, Hoseok could make it all go away. 

He opened the envelope and what he saw made him panic. There was no way anyone saw him. They couldn't have… he steadied his shaky hands then straightened his shoulders.

"What do you want? Money?" He said with an edge to his tone. He eyed the man across the table. He seemed well off with his white pull over and short wavy brown hair. His eyes told a story of a sad man, but his smile… His damn smile.

Hoseok smiled wide. "I want one night with you. Once a month for the next year." 

"I can't do that...Taehyung will kill me."

"And I'll kill your reputation." 

Jimin fell back in his seat, shoulders slumped. Why is it people always wanted sex from him. Or tried to seduce him. He wasn't his mother...

He didn't ask for the attention, and if it wasn't for Taehyung he'd probably been casted out of his new family. But, he saved him. 

He was adopted into a well known family in Korea that owned several upscale hotels and spas. His adoptive father won many prestigious awards in business as well as social. So, Jimin wanted to prove he was worthy, and he did which got him featured in a tabloid for his accomplishments at his University last month. However, now creeps were coming out of the woodworks for him. This guy was no different. However, these pictures could definitely ruin his family, and himself indirectly. So, being the good boy that he is according to his puppet master. So long as it doesn't violate Taehyung's rules. Jimin would go along with this deviant fucks wishes.

"What do the nights intel?"

Hobi gave a mischievous grin which told Jimin everything.

8 hours later…

------------

Taehyung was pacing back and forth in front of his fireplace, his crimson robe trailing behind him. He was livid, Jimin had been gone way longer than he said he would, and now he wasnt fucking answering him. Taehyung pulled at his hair and screamed. "FUUUUUUUCK!!!"

The maid behind him dropped the tea set started and looking at him afraid for her life. 
"Sss...sir." she stuttered fearfully.

He snarled at her and then pointed to the broken tea set on the floor. "Clean this shit up!"
She dropped to the floor almost instantly.
Taehyung leaned against the oak bookshelf  staring angrily out of the office window, his fingertips tapping his chin, while his other hand held his elbow. 

"Jimin…" 

"That's my name don't wear it out." Jimin teased from the doorway. Before noticing the maid on her knees picking up broken pieces of porcelain. Carefully he stepped around her to stand in front of a fuming Taehyung.

His eyes flickered with rage and a hint of pure agony. He snatched Jimin quickly crushing him against his chest. Taehyung's heart was beating so fast, and Jimin knew he was going to get it. On one side he was okay with it. He had gotten use to the youngers kinks, and he treated him well. Aside from that one time… yea..

Taehyung started shaking Jimin violently. "Where the fuck have you been!" He roared unable to contain the beast of emotions. Jimin shrunk into himself as his brain stopped feeling like it was a ping pong ball.

"I had an issue with a creep…"

Taehyung's grip tightened on Jimin's arms, making him wince. "What" he growled through clenched teeth.

The maid whimpered and then scurried away giving Jimin an apologetic look as she closed the door behind her. He couldn't blame her. But, the bitch could have got Namjoon the Butler. I mean damn…

"He….he is trying to blackmail me.." Jimin stammered trying to wiggle his way out of the man's grip. Instead Taehyung threw him up against the bookshelf his knee pressed in between Jimin's legs. Jimin squeaked, but stayed quiet his back aching from the impact. 

"What did you do puppet?" 

"I complied to his…."

SLAM!!

Several books fell off the shelf beside him as Taehyung's fist hit the spot where his head had been seconds before. Picking Jimin up over his shoulder he spanked his ass several times.

"You will tell me everything...but for now it's bedtime." He sighed angrily. He had exhausted himself with rage, and just didn't have it in him to punish Jimin tonight.

"Can puppet sleep with Daddy?" Jimin asked cautiously. 

"No puppet cannot." At that he threw him in the sound proof glass storage room, that he created just for him. Where Taehyung could watch Jimin at all times. 

Swiftly he turned off the lights then sat gracefully in his high back chair, casting an eerie shadow across the floor. Deep down he truly loved the man curled in a ball on the twin bed. But, he just couldn't let his guard down. He couldn't lose him. His life depended on it.

Jimin tapped the glass with his full lips puckered in a pout. He hated sleeping in this box, and he especially hated when Taehyung sat in that chair. He would sit there all night and just stare out the window, or he would stare directly at Jimin all night. 

It was creepy, it was like he was in a display case just for him. A shiver ran up his spine. What was the reasoning behind it? Aside from Jimin's inability to stay out of trouble. Could that really be the only reason? Jimin shrugged as he wrapped the quilt tightly around him. 

"Taehyung…" Jimin whined as he tapped on the glass again. 

Taehyung uncrossed his legs then stood up, practically floating across the room to the box. How the hell does someone walk like that? Jimin thought.

"Go to sleep Jimin." Taehyung commanded pulling the plug to the light in the box, sending the whole room in pitch black darkness. Jimin strained his eyes to see, before the tears took over and he curled up again on the twin bed.