two's company part three

Start from the beginning

This was perfect. Mark looked over at Jack, meeting his eyes. His partner gave a small smile and they both crossed the circle. It was time to enact their plan.

Did they have a plan, regarding how to kiss him? They seemed to /both/ be moving in together, and then there were two pairs of lips on Felix's, two tongues invading. Jävla helvete, that was hot. He could feel Jack palming his steadily hardening crotch. Maybe this wasn't such a bad game after all.

Jack was starting to think he was a bit /too/ drunk. He didn't really remember the trip to Mark's room, or Mark undressing. But now that they were here, and Mark was naked, he was determined to pay attention. His boyfriend was kissing Felix now, so Jack figured he might as well undress since they were busy.

Were they really about to have sex again? That definitely seemed to be where this was heading. Felix wasn't sure what to do. Should he just go along with it? He did enjoy having sex with them, but not if this was just another fling. Mark was kissing him again, pulling his shirt off and tugging at his pants. One more time wouldn't hurt, right?

Felix /finally/ started kissing back, bucking his hips up into Mark's. Good, he seemed to be a bit more comfortable now. Mark finished undressing him right as Jack finished undressing himself. Oh yeah, can't leave Jack out of this. Mark backed off of Felix for a moment, pulling the Irishman into a kiss and grinding their members together. That sent an amazing spark of pleasure through Mark, making him gasp.

Wow that felt good. In a drunken haze, Jack fumbled for the lube, handing it to Mark before rolling over and laying face down on the bed. He spotted Felix, sitting just a bit farther up on the mattress. How could they include him in this?

Mark and Jack looked like they were going to do their own thing for a bit here. Felix would have a chance to slip out while Mark prepped his /actual/ boyfriend. He considered leaving, wondering if they'd notice him collecting his clothes, and then Jack started sucking him off. Why was he so good with his mouth? Well it did feel good, and it's not like he could slip out now... Felix let out a moan, bucking his hips up as Jack swirled his tongue just right. He was way too distracting, numbing Felix's mind and erasing all thoughts of escape. It was Jack's turn to moan as Mark scissored his fingers, sending vibrations exactly where the Swede wanted them. He tried to keep still, not wanting to choke Jack, but it was hard when he was bobbing his head like that, getting all the right spots. Jack pulled off, stopping everything suddenly and leaving Felix panting and shaking.

Damn, Jack knew he was good, but he didn't know he was /that/ good. Felix looked completely wrecked, and extremely hot. Mark flipped him over suddenly, so he was laying on his back, and motioned for Felix to lay in the same position.

Mark knew how sensitive the Swede was, and how overstimulated he would get if they weren't careful. That's why he'd planned a bit better this time. Mark grabbed the vibrator and slid it into Jack. Felix wouldn't be the only one constantly on edge, Mark would make sure of that. He grabbed the lube and eased a finger into the Swede.

Wait, who was going on top and who was going on the bottom? Was Jack in the middle this time? Why was Mark using toys on the Irishman? Mark started stroking over Felix's prostate, successfully distracting him again. That felt amazing.

Then Mark turned it on. Jack clenched around the toy, moaning loudly. It was pressed against his sweet spot and holy shit it was perfect. Jack started fucking himself on it, in desperate need of friction. Mark knew he never lasted long when vibrators were involved, so Jack hoped this was all calculated into Mark's plan.