Chapter 9

Ash... his name played over and over again in my mind as i kicked my front door open with a loud bang. there standing before me were the biggest wolves i have ever seen, they stood surrounding my little cottage home, i glared at the wolves, this must be Ash's pack.

"Ash!" i growled loudly, causing a few of the wolves to lean forward into a couch and snarl menacingly. i heard him huff as he managed to stumble towards me, i counted the wolves, 2, 4, 6, 8... eight, wolves where in my sight, who knows how many more i couldn't see hid in the shadows or behind my home.

i glared at the pack, my inner blood-thirst bubbling just under my skin, threatening to be let loose. i turned my head towards Ash, but still kept my now red eyes on the wolf pack, "What do they want!?" i snarled angrily.

a white, brown and grey wolf moved forward snapping their teeth angrily. i narrowed my eyes in on them, the grey and white wolf obviously male but the brown Wolf, slightly smaller then the others was definitely female.

Ash lent on the door frame heavily, one of his hands pressed against the wound. when he saw the pack of wolves his eyes widened. i frowned as i looked over at him, something about him seemed to draw me in, a constant tugging in my gut to have him wrap his arm around me and make it all better.

i snapped out of my thoughts when the angry howls, snarls and growling erupted around me. i looked into Ash's eyes only to see them widened in what appeared to be fear, i spun around in time to block the snapping jowls of the extremely large grey wolf. i grunted as he pushed me to the ground still snapping his large white K9s at my face.

i pushed myself back into the ground trying to evade the wolfs teeth. i yelled in pain when the wolfs teeth connected this my right shoulder. his weight pressed down against me heavily. i growled my eyes glowing brightly, i could vaguely hear voice shouting at us, but above all of them i could hear Ash's frantic voice.

i gasped, my eyes narrowing, i had to get out, my mission was not complete, i would not bow to a lone werewolf, whether he be an Alfa, loner or omega, i bow to no being, mortal or not.

with a feral snarl i shoved up against the wolf and brought my left fist around to connect with the side of his huge head in a strong right-hook.

the wolf let out a pain howl and stumbled back giving me the time to leap to my feet, i could feel the blood running down my arm from the wound on my right shoulder, i could feel it dripping from my finger tips and onto the gravel at my feet. i shook my head, ignoring the dizziness i bared my teeth at the wolf.

i silently searched for Ash, praying he was alright, when my eyes landed on him i let out the breath i hadn't known i was holding. i glanced up at the grey wolf to see him snarl and charge towards me. i sighed annoyed, i prepared my self for his attack.

he was mere millimetres from leaping at me when a huge black blur attacked him from the side, i blinked shocked. my eyes followed the two snarling and fighting wolves until i realised who the black wolf was, it was Ash, My Ash.

i growled savagely, i stalked forward when two browned arms wound around my slim waist, i yelled in shock causing Ash to momentarily lose his concentration in his fight, giving the grey wolf enough time to attack Ash and pin him to the ground, i watched shocked as Ash's bullet wound pulled open again.

i roared angrily, feeling very protective of my wolf, i rammed my elbow into the mans who was restraining me, ribs. he yelled in pain as i ripped myself from his gripped and ran faster then humanly possible over to my Ash, i grabbed the grey wolf by the scruff of his neck and threw him off of my Ash, i snarled at the pack crouching protectively in front of Ash's severely hurt body.

from the eight wolves i counted earlier, five more had joined them, while 6 of the wolves where in their human form. i glared at them when Ash's very human and very pained groan caused me to whirl around. his amazing eyes, stared at me kindly,

"You OK?" he asked, his voice weak and rough. i smiled at him sadly, as i looked over his wounds, why did i feel so... connected... to this wolf? so many emotions i don't recognise, float inside of my tummy, and they erupt around my body and mind whenever i look into his eyes, why did i feel like this?

"I'm fine," i whispered brushing his hair out of his eyes, "you, on the other hand are not." i stated, when i heard a gruff mans voice yell behind me.

"GET AWAY FROM MY SON!!!"

{ok, i updated, sorry for the late-ness of it, but i need help, i need your ideas!}