chapter 13

i looked into his eyes as he let out a loud scream that faded around us as the world swirled and pulsed as it too, faded away. i stood above the cowering man as he looked around us, his eyes wind with fear, "W-where am I?!" he demanded shakily. i smirked as his wide eyes stared up at me.

i pursed my lips tauntingly as i slowly circled him, my steps echoing around us. i motioned around us, the pulsing darkness, moving like smoke in the air, "You are in the first level of Torture." i stated, my voice bouncing back at us from all angels, "welcome to Hell." i bellowed as the darkness lunged and devoured us...

***

i smirked as i watched him face all 7 levels of torture. i laughed as he was thrown into different stages and felt immense pain. the levels are all the same yet completely different, the similar to the levels of hell, but i created these as an eternal punishment for the people i believe deserve a fate worse then death. these levels are;

Timeless darkness - the person is placed in darkness, other then the spot surrounding them. they are then attacked from every angle by the screams of their victims, the shouts and the cries and the insults of their past.

Oblivion -  oblivion is a land of fear, where they feel unlimited fear and they cannot out run or fight off the fear.

Resurrection of past sins - this one is brutal, this is were they witness and experience every cruel and "sinful" thing they have ever done back on them.

Torture room - this is where the person is dragged through various types of torture techniques.

Unloved - this is the worlds pain pushed against them making them wish for death, its an overwhelming sadness.

Reliving their pain - this is the same as "Resurrection of past sins" only this is worse. where they are killed over and over again, as if they where their victims.

Explosion of sins - this is actually 7 stages in one. one mini stage for each of the seven sins, where they must face each sin and ultimately die over and over again.

i snapped back to reality a moment later and rushing over to the boys side and lifting him into my arms gently. i crouched before the girl, "climb onto my back honey, i will take you to my home and make it all better." i whispered to her soothingly, she nodded and jumped onto my back, "hold on tight." i demanded as i sped off to my house, appearing out of the shadows in mere seconds the girl leaped off of my back and hurriedly followed me into my house.

i rushed through the door and into my kitchen, i found two of the dogs sitting at my table, "Move." i barked harshly, the both turned towards me and jumped up when they saw the wounded boy in my arms. they rushed outside as i placed the boy onto the table, the little girl climbed onto a chair and held onto his hand tightly, "wait here," i whispered, "i'll be right back." she nodded with wide eyes as i rushed to find my bag and towels. 

once i found it i rushed back into the kitchen at the same time Ulrick, Ash and a she-wolf came threw the back door and into my kitchen. i glared at them slightly as i rushed to the boys side and placed my bad near him, retrieving a pair of sharp scissors i gently cut off the boys shirt to revel a heavily bleeding bullet wound. i cursed quietly as i pressed my hand to the wound.

i turned to the three wolves behind me, "i need a bowl of warm water and a wash rag!" i barked sharply, Ash nodded and zoomed to the sink to get the warm water and rag. i glared at the remaining dogs, "Unless you can help get out."

Ulrick stiffened but gestured to the she-wolf, "Anna here, is a healer. she will be able to help you. just tell her what to do and she can do it." he stated. i nodded and he turned and left, Anna walked up to the dining table and looked at me expectantly.

i gestured to the towels, "i need you to place them under the boys midsection. Gently." i stated shortly, i saw her give a curt nod and get to work from the corner of my eye, i looked down to the girl, "whats your name, child?" i asked my voice strained by the sent and sight of the blood. she looked up at me from her brothers bloodied face.

"H-H-Helen." she managed to stutter out. i nodded and turned to Ash as he carefully made his over with the bowl of warm water, he nodded to me as he placed the bowl near my bag along with the rag.

"take Helen outside." i demanded of him. i sighed when i saw his confused face, "the girl." i saw him nod and reach for her, she let out a loud scream as she squirmed in his arms, "Anna, hold pressure to this wound and gently wipe away the blood." i told her calmly.

"alright!" she said back, determination in her voice and face.

grabbed Helen's chin and made her look into my eyes, "Helen, honey?" i asked gently, she stopped struggling and looked into my eyes, "i need you to go with Ash, OK?"

she hesitated before shaking her head, "N-no! i have t-to stay with R-Ricky!" she stuttered to me. her eyes wide and begging me.

i nodded slightly, "i know, but i have to take care of him, and make him better. so you have to go with ash and get some sleep, OK?" i cooed to her, my voice lulling her into agreeing with me, she started to shake her head, but ended up nodding with a dreamy look in her eyes, "good girl." i said as i gave Ash a nod. i turned back to the boy and Anna as Ash took Helen outside.

i took over what Anna was doing silently, grabbing a pair of tweezers from my bag and some jars of herbs i told Anna how much of each herb to add to the water as i carefully and skillfully removed the bullet...