Chapter 15

i stared at her for a moment before bending down and hooking both of them under my arms and marching out of my room and through the house. "You, boy, should be resting." i stated, no emotion in my voice. "as for you, little girl, you shouldn't be stirring your brother up, and neither of you should be destroying my stuff." they hung their heads as i scolded them on their manners. "Now, as a punishment you two are going to help me feed the dogs."

"dogs?" the girl asked as i dropped them both onto the kitchen floor.

"yes, dogs." i walked into my kitchen and retrieved a ton of bacon, and many, many eggs. "Now," i stated, icily, "fetch me a pan, and oil from then cupboard." they scurried to do as i said.

i sighed as we got to work, making the dogs breakfast, why was i doing this? why was i being.... kind?

~***~

After a good hour or so, myself and the children had finished preparing and cooking the mutts breakfast.

why am I being so kind... perhaps im trying to win them over, after all, having a large and powerful pack of moon children on my side is far more beneficial then having them against me.

"Girl." I called briskly.

"i have a name, ya' know?!" she demanded up at me, her eyes narrowed to slits and hands on her hips.

ignoring her as if she hadn't muttered a word, I pointed to the backdoor and ordered, "Go fetch the mutts." she let out a loud huff but did as I told her. I turned to her brother my cold eyes landing on him, "Sit boy. You need to eat." I turned to leave the room, "Prepare yourself and your sister a plate before the mongrels get here." he nodded and I left the room to go get My Ash from the lounge.

No!

Not MY Ash.

He isn't mine.

And I don't want him.

Right?

~***~

I entered the lounge only to have Ash half naked sleeping on my floor rug, body sprawled out, one arm propped behind his head as a pillow the other laid lazily on his abs. my eyes roamed over his body, from his feet to his toned stomach, chest and shoulders before coming to rest on his face only to see his eyes open and watching me a very attractive smirk lain across his thin lips.

I ignored those thoughts and plainly said, "breakfast is ready." before turning on my heal only to come face to face with the old dog, I gave out a silent sigh as he looked at me with suspicion, "Breakfast." I said shortly, my temper coming to the surface as I became more and more agitated.

he nodded mutely before looking over my shoulder, I tensed as I felt the heat coming from the body behind me, that now stood way to close for my comfort. I stiffened before moving around the old mutt and away from Ash before anything more could occur.

I leant against the counter and watched at the mongrels, surprisingly, got their food in an orderly matter and went to sit back outside around my fire pit. I watched them for a moment longer before turning my attention to the children sitting at the table eating their food like it was the first meal they'd had in months, perhaps it was?

I grunted in annoyance when I heard the old dog and Ash's voices started raising and angry growls started to flood from my lounge. I shoved myself from the counter and started making my way to the lounge only to see them nearly at each others throats. I stalked into the room and shoved them apart.

As soon as my hand landed on the old dogs chest he jerked further away from me, out of my immediate reach, but unlike his father, Ash seemed to lean further into my hand.

"What the Hell is going on here?!" I shouted, my voice almost demonic in my anger and annoyance.

{I know its short, but its an update! at least 2 comments for next update okki?}