\\ Leonardo Da Vinci //

Information: He is such a tease. No really. If you haven't read his story yet, your up for a ride. A bumpy one to say the least.

My status: He is my main! I'm currently reading his part still!

Topic: Romantic Boat Ride.

Spoilers: YES THIS PART HAPPENED IN A CHAPTER.

Leonardo has insisted on taking me out today, as all the other days

Leonardo has insisted on taking me out today, as all the other days. Ever since I became his ' girlfriend ' we are excepted to get along. And that means I have to spend every day with him. No hiding on this one.

"So Leonardo..what are we doing here exactly?"

"Oh sorry to keep you wondering cara mia but that is a surprise for later." His grin turns into a smirk as he looks into I assume my confused eyes.

Leonardo is like a storm, and I can never know what will happen next.

Suddenly I feel myself getting pulled up.

"What?!-"

"Shh, and close your eyes it's a surprise!"

What am I going to do with you?

"There's no way I'm going in there

"There's no way I'm going in there." I say.

We were in front of a boat that looked like it would break down any second.

"Come on, it'll be relaxing."

I only decide to get in since he spent good time renting the boat.

"Alright but don't go to fast, im not the happiest about going in this thing." I tell him but his face lights up.

"I'm just happy you accepted."

At first Leonardo was doing as I asked slowing down when I asked and not going to fast. Eventually we made are way to the middle of the lake.

"Look up cara mia."

The starry skies and stars danced around the night sky. Each brighter then the other. Shades of dark blue, purple and white paint the sky.

"It's beautiful..."

"I've always looked up at it in the mansion but I've always wanted to get a good look."

"Oh..but why'd you take me with you?"

"...well I wanted to see it with someone special, someone like you."

Wow. He is one with words huh?

"O-oh well thank you, I really enjoy the view." I say. He smiles as he looks up..but his eyes are troubled. Whatever could be the problem?

Suddenly he reaches into his coat pocket and grabs a Cigarillo and attempts to light it.

"Hey cara mia come here."

Huh why?

"Uhm okay..."

I make a attempt to scoot over to him but the boat just wasn't in my favor. My weight plus his was just not it, sending the boat to flip itself over, plus it's passengers.

"Wahh-!"

"Grab on cara mia, quick."
I follow his commands and grab on to his hand. He quickly pulls us both up, managing to flip the both over while holding on to me.

Safely getting us back on.

"That was a close on huh?"

"Yeah.."

Man was it cold. I bet Leonardo is freezing. His coat is soaked too.

"I guess these are ruined." He says pointing to his box or cigs.

"I g-guess so..."

"Here you need this more then me." Leonardo puts his coat around my shoulders. Surprisingly the inside is still warm. "But what about you?" He shakes his head. "I rather you be warm then have a cold."

He really cares about me that much? Now that i think about it this whole situation is hilarious. I mean, all he wanted to do was get me to come to him.

I guess are weights were to much. I told him this boat didn't look safe. All and all his cigarillo's are destroyed. Right before he was about to light it to. Talk about bad luck. Then he casually hands me his coat like "you'll be warm but I'll allow myself to be sick." It's like it's straight out a romantic novel.

I didn't even notice but I was laughing already.

"What's so funny?" He ask.

"This whole situation, honestly....everything that happened on this boat seemed as if it would have came straight out a movie- I mean book."

His face then turns into a smile. "I guess that is funny huh? Were all soaked but you still find the good in it?"

He pats my head. "Come on let's get to the mansion. We don't want to stay to long, cara mia."

"Right" I can't help but smile. Leonardo starts to row the boat back. "Hey that's the first time I've seen you do that.."

"Do what?" I ask. "Wear a carefree smile. Before it seemed always forced but now it's genuine."

Hmm, I've never noticed that. Maybe I should be more open to this place. Since im going to be staying here for a month I should at least have a positive experience during my time.

"I have decided."

"Hmm?"

"That I will not force myself to have fun, I will open myself up."

"Why are you telling me cara mia?"

"I just felt like it."

"Also...thank you Leonardo."

"Eh, what was that? I can't hear over the water."

Leonardo da Vinci, a big liar. But not a very good one at the least. "Leonardo da Vinci is such a liar." I say under my breath.

"I'm a liar now am I?"

How'd you hear that but not my thank you? "Let's just get back to the mansion sir."

"As you wish."

fin.