The beginning

Cry's point of view.

I'm trying to keep it back. It's so hard though, its like trying to keep a bear back with a Ping pong pad.I hate that I have to live like this. And with Felix in the trouble, I hate myself even more. I just don't want to hurt Felix... 

He would do anything for me but... I don't think he would understand what I am going threw.

I want to tell him but, what If I scare him? What If he won't like me anymore. He would run away and never talk to me. I just know it. I'm glad I have Edgar and Maya to keep me company while I'm in this state. I feel like if I was alone, I would break down and have a tantrum. I feel like this thing will come out at any minute and do something horrible.

I was experimented on so that them damn scientist could find out what mutations could do to me. And this is what is does, it turns me into this monstrosity they call science. Pfft I can make better science with a bottle of coke and some Mento's

Pewds walked in just now and asked what the noises he heard were. I can't tell him yet. Not until I fully understand what this 'science' they call it is.

"Hey Ryan what was that noise I heard? Sounded like whining or crying?" He sounded worried to me.

"I don't know what your talking about. I didn't here anything. If you hear it again, come get me and I will help you look for the noise, ok honey." I lied and chuckled at the same time.

"Ok and I love you my little cry." I morphed into my little form and gave him the best hug I could with no arms, so I did my best to give him the same feeling he was giving me.

"I won't let those damn scientist touch you, ever cry."

That's when I fell asleep in my loves arms.