Chapter 16 ~ The slut and ze biatch~

"Alright lets go" i said. Ashton didnt say anything. I looked at him to see his eyes wide. I lifted a brow in question.

"Yeah lets go"

"So umm. What happened to you?"

"Oh got in a fight. I was drunk, then next thing i know i get body slammed by this sumo wrestler and then i wake up in the hospital"

"Oh ash", i say while shaking my head

"Yeah"

We were silent for a while.

"The wedding is in a month", i look at ashton. Today was the last day before we go back on tour. I dont know where we were gonna be preforming.

"Oh"

"Yeah...she kinda wants to get married fast. I dont know why"

"Probs cuz shes afraid shes gonna lose you",i mumbled

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Oh. Were here. Shit theres a lot of people too. Come on."

Ashton opens my door and gives me his arm. I take it.

"Shall we?"

"Yeah", i laugh. This reminds me of prom with Nina. We all goofed around about how much boys suck but then as we know Ansel came.

Everyone was looking at us. A few girls were looking at me envious. A man and woman came up to us and congratulated us on our engagement.

"what?"

"Oh no. Shes just my friend. She's not my"- ashton started to say but the couple left before he could finish. Great.

We finally made it inside and i handed ashton to sydney. I sat down with luke as usual and we just goofed around talking about penguins and if Kohala bears were better than snickers.

"Kohala bears are better"

"No they aint! If they were then how come they dont sell it in the US?", i said

"Well thats cuz we aussie people are cool"

"Yeah right", i scoffed

"IS TOO!"

"IS NOT!"

"IS TOO!"

"Shrimp pee"

"What?!"

"I heard me u clump nugget polar bear!"

"What even is that?!", luke laughed

"Its you and your stinking pancake penguin"

"Thats cold. You leave kenny alone", luke pet kenny on the head," its ok kenny. Dont listen to that mean lady", he whispered in his ear.

I rolled my eyes.

"Listen up everyone", sydney started.

Great

"I just want to thank everyone for coming. This means a lot to me and Ashton. After all we are getting married.", all the guests looked confused. They probably thought me and Ashton were getting married. Hopefully no one asks.

"I thought that girl and ashton were getting married" shit.

"What?!! No! Of course not! Why would he marry THAT?!", gee thanks. All i did was smile at the guests.

"Well maybe cuz shes prettier"

"Yeah and doesn't look like a slut", another guest yelled. Ooooo.hehe and i thought i was the only one. All sydney did was scoff.

"Anyways. Yeah. I want to thank everyone for coming and for supporting ME and ashton on our engagement...too bad eva wont get her wish".

"BITCH NO!", i screamed. That was the last straw. I stood up from my seat and started going to her but luke pulled both my hands back. I kept going. This girl wants to get slapped. I broke free from Luke and i slapped sydney. Everyone heard it too. She had a red hand mark on her face.

"You did not just do that"

" i did"

"Girls calm down. Evs calm down please"

"Im sick and tired if you treatin me like shit. No matter how much you try i will never leave, i will never EVER stop liking ash. No matter how much you try. It wont work. Cuz i love him now id you"- shit. I did it again. Everyone was looking at me. Sydney looked pissed. I looked into Ashton's hazel eyes but before i could say anything else sydney pushed me into the table. I hit my head against the glass table and got slapped on the cheek.

My head hurt. I passed out for like a few seconds before getting back up and leaving. Luke came after me. Everyone else stayed.

"Eva" luke called me.

"I stopped. I tried holding back the tears.

"Luke i just want to go. Can we just go back to Ashtons so i could get my suitcase so we could go to our next destination for the tour please. I just want to get out of here?", Luke nodded.

In about an hour me and Luke were already at the airport waiting for our flight. Ashton was in the bathroom, Michael was on his laptop, and Calum was on his phone. I was lying on Lukes shoulder trying to relax and tone down the pain in my head. In only a day we were to be back on tour practicing with the 1D boys. In three days we were to be preforming again. In a month i was going to lose Ashton

----------------------------------------------

My writing in this book has turned horrible. Like Omg. Im so sorry. Did you hear the new Bring me the Horizon song?!!! ITS THE BOMB! If you havnt this is the link:
http://youtu.be/TkV5709EG5M

I cant put it in the attachments
Bye guys

-chili cheese fries

Dedicated to my special baeeee

You know who you are