How can this be possible! Aren't they brothers and sisters?  ...T-This is outrageous! 

The crowd was appalled.  So did Saber with his eyes widening in shock and disbelief.

"Sis- No, Morgan. This is enough.  Now take that boy away before I change my mind!" 

Saber came back to his senses with his voice dripping with venom. 

"B-But your highness, you can see from this blood test that Mordred is truly your son no matter how you look at this! I wonder what will the rest of the civilians say if you neglect your own son?" 

 "Arthur, Is that woman saying the truth?" 

"N-No Guinevere, I can explain this-" 

"I cannot believe you, Arthur." 

Despite Saber's attempts to make her stay, Guinevere still left him.

Anguished, Saber held on to his throne with his body shivering in anger. 

Although he managed to keep himself from breaking down and kept his dignity as the king, his despair was still as obvious as ever. 

Then the scene changed to a battlefield. Heaps of corpses and shattered blood were all over the place. On top of the heap of corpses, stood Saber and another blonde-haired boy with dark aquamarine eyes. 

Before I could make sense of what was happening, the boy stabbed Saber with his sword. 

No!

"...I-If only I was given another chance..."  Saber staggered to his feet and reached out to touch the boy's cheeks with his bloodstained fingers. The boy stiffened but did not move an inch. 

"...perhaps we don't have to end up this way..." Uttering his last words, Saber fell. 

I had no idea why my heart aches so much for Saber... The pain of betrayal, the pain of losing your lover or perhaps family, they all felt so real and understandable...

Kneeling down next to Saber, I grasped his blood-stained hands and held them to my cheeks. Tears brimmed around my eyes. I let them be as they fell on Sabers' face. 

You are not alone. I muttered to myself while feeling a lump in my throat. I wanted him to know this.

However, my hands are slowly becoming transparent. I guess it's time for me to leave right?

Luckily, right before my disappearance Saber finally noticed my presence. 

"Thank you." Miraculously as if reading my thoughts, the corners of his rosy lips quirked up into a soft smile. 

_______________________________________________________________

"Master, y/n!!! Are you alright??? Thank god that you finally woke up. Pardon for the intrusion, but you were crying in your dreams so I thought you needed me."

Opening my eyes, I realized that I was back in my own room with a very worried Saber beside my bed.

Another thing I've noticed is that tears won't stop falling from my cheeks. And my chest felt heavy. 

"Eh, what is happening to me I wonder? Haha..." I sniffed and wiped my tears while Saber still looks very anxious. 

Although Saber still looks as handsome as ever, his tousled hair and bags under his eyes show that he had stayed up all night beside me.

"Y/n, are you sure you're ok? If not I can make you some tea-"

"Thank god you're okay-" Before Saber could even react, I've already hugged Saber around his waist.