Prince Marcus will be dressed in the traditional baptism gown also worn by his grandfather the late King and father, King Richard.

The officiants of the christening are Archbishop Antje Jackelén, Bishop Johan Dalman and the Pastor of the Royal Family, Michael Bjerkhagen. Prince Marcus will receive the Order of the Seraphim from his father the King during the ceremony.

After the baptism, there will be a salute of 21 shots. The guests will leave the church and then go on a small walkabout around the palace so that the people and press can see a glimpse of the new addition to the family.

-

Princess Isabel and Prince William Attend Prince Marcus of Aldovia's Royal Christening

Happy royal christening day, Prince Marcus!

Marcus' royal Godmother and Godfather were by his side!

The Prince of Wales and Princess Isabel of Spain joined King Richard and Queen Amber for the christening of their son, Marcus, on Saturday.

The Princess was a style standout in a blue Stella McCartney dress with a blue headband while William, who is first in line to the throne, was dressed in a navy suit.

The entire royal family turned out for the special occasion.

The gathering was attended by around 40 close family members and friends.

Royal christenings are typically private, with only close family, friends and godparents in attendance.

The Aldovian royal court confirmed the six godparents Richard and Amber chose for their third child. The honored roles have gone to close friends of the couple.

No members of the royal family were selected, however, Princess Emily is godmother to Princess Nicolette.

-

"Hello, there." Isabel said walking into the main room of the Aldovian royal palace as William, Amber and Richard talked on the couch.

"There you are. I thought you wouldn't leave your room all day." Amber said.

"Sorry, I'm still a bit jet lag coming here from New York." Isabel said as she took a seat next to William, who gulped.

"Yesterday was amazing. The photos have turned out wonderfully. I can't wait to share them with the public." Amber said.

"That's wonderful, I can't wait to see them." Isabel said as she placed her hands on her lap.

"I'm so glad you two were able to make it. I know we're so happy you two agreed to be Marcus' Godparents." Amber said.

"I'm happy to have such a cutie as my Godson." Isabel said.

"Marcus is a special little boy." William said.

"So, Isabel, What is that I hear about a date that you went on with the Duke of Wellington?" Amber asked.

"It wasn't a date. He just took me to a cafe." Isabel answered.

"You hate coffee, you rarely drink it and even then it's decaf." William said as Amber and Richard look at each other then smile.

"Yeah, he found that out immediately when I ordered tea." Isabel said.

"So no second date then?" Richard asked.

"Of course not. He barely let me speak then he had the nerve to try and order me a Pomegranate, mint, Israeli couscous, and Halloumi take salad." Isabel answered.

"Did he not know you're allergic to Pomegranate?" William asked.

"Apparently, not." Isabel answered.

"What? You're allergic to Pomegranate. How did I not know that?" Amber asked.

"She's also allergic to Peanuts." William answered.

"You remembered that I'm allergic to Peanuts and Pomegranate?" Isabel asked.

"Yes, of course, I remember." William answered.

-

"Isabel?" Zara gasped, putting her ear to Isabel's chest. "She's not breathing!" Zara exclaimed.

"Oh, God! What do you mean she's not breathing?" William cried, rushing forward.

Isabel's eyes and face were swollen. Her lips appeared to have exploded to twice their normal size.

"What did she eat?" Mariana asked.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Zara asked.

"Isabel is allergic to Peanuts and Pomegranate. Did she have any of the two to eat?" Mariana answered.

"She had a salad with arachis oil." William answered.

"William," Diana came into the hallway, "What's going...Charles!" she screamed for Charles, once she took in Isabel's condition.

Charles runs into the room.

Everyone was shouting in horror, taking in Isabel's rapidly deteriorating condition.

"We need to get her to a hospital now!" Charles shouted as he picked Isabel and carried her to the car.

"Is she going to die?" William asked as he followed his mum and pa to the car.

"No, William, we're going to get her the medicine she needs." Diana said.

William shook his head, a tear falling from his eyes.

Damn it, Isabel, please don't die.