Chapter 25

"So honeybunches what do want to do today"Luke said pulling me onto his lap and snuggling his head in my chest.

"I don't know maybe we can just relax for the day"I requested.

"Sounds good to me"He agreed.

Me and Luke were currently watching 'The Little Mermaid'(fun fact one of my favorite movies)I was curled up to with my head resting on his chest and his arms around my waist.

"We should go to a party"Luke all the sudden he blurted out.

"What?"I said confused.

"I said we should go to a party.What do you think?"He asked.

"Oh no,no,no the last time I went to a party my 'boyfriend' was fucking Aleisha like I didn't even exist"I cringed at the memory of Michael in between Aleishas legs...slut.

"Baby I wouldn't do that to you and if I did so help me god I would kill myself if I lost you"He told.

I giggled and hugged his chest.

"Okay"I whispered.

"Okay"He said back.

"what time is the party?"I asked.

"Um in about an hour"Luke said.

"Okay you go home and get ready and I'll get ready and pick me up before the party."I told him.

"Jeez okay bossy"He said while walking towards the door.I just rolled my eyes.

"I'll see you later baby.I love you"He said.

I smiled.

"I love you too"I said

I started picking out me clothes for the party:skinny jeans with rips going all the way down which showed a lot of skin,and a crop too that said 'animal'.

For make up I put on some eyeliner that looked fabulous and a smoky eye.

I heard Luke honk the horn of his car which told me to hurry my ass outside.

What a gentlemen note the sarcasm.

"Hey babe"Luke said while kissing my cheek once I got in his car.

"Hey"I said back.

"Where's the party at?"I asked.

"23 northstar dr."(idk if it's a real place I made it up)

I almost choked what I heard that address.

"Do you know who likes there Luke"I swallowed hard.

"No.Who?"he replied.

"Ashton"I whispered.

"What?"Luke said.

"Ashton lives there"I said.

"How do you know?"He said.

"Because I use to go over his house every day"I told him.

"To do what?"

"Hangout"

"Are you sure"

"Yes Luke I'm sure"I said starting to get annoyed.

"What else would we be doing"I added.

"I don't know maybe FUCKING!"He yelled the last part and I flinched.

"Luke what the hell would I fuck Ashton?"I said a little offended.

"I don't know maybe to satisfy your needs"He said.

"Is that how you think of me.A slut?"I asked him.

"Maybe"He mumbled.

"WHY THE FUCK DID I EVEN LIKE YOU!?"I screamed.

"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU WANT ATTENTION!"He fired back.

"You always do this"I said with tears in my eyes.

"I think I'm happy but then you ruin it...you ruined my life"I finished.

"I didn't ruin every thing if you weren't a little whore we would be fine"He said rudely.What the fuck happen to him being so lovable.

"Stop the car"I whispered.

"What?"He said confused.

"LUKE I SAID STOP THE FUCKING CAR!"I screamed.

Luke slowed down the car then looked at me with guilty eyes.

"Please don't leave me"He said with watery eyes.IS HE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!

I got out of the car and started walking to Ashton's house.I looked back at Luke and he was punching the steering wheel.

Once I made it to the party it already smelled of alcohol and teens were all drunk and falling all over and giggling.

I went inside and went strait to the kitchen to get a drink.

I felt hands on my waist so I turned around.

There stood a clearly drunk Michael.

"Let's play titanic you be iceberg and I'll go doooown"He slurred in my ear with made me burst out laughing at his cheesy pickup line.

"Maybe another time"I said and started to walk away.I felt him smack my bum I turned around and gave him a death glare.Michael just gave me a cocky smile.

I started out towards the living room.

I felt another pair of hands on my waist...not Michael again.

"Why would you leave me"I heard a said voice say that I knew all to well.

Luke.

Hey guys I hope you like the chapter.Dont forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!