Chapter 9

KALELS POV

___________________________

I miss mom I miss Lisa I miss Ashton I miss Calum.

My dad hasn't gave me food in 3 days he says I could lose the weight.i just want to go home and eat a cheeseburger.

"Hey slut here's your food!"

He throws down a piece of bread.It doesn't take me long to scramble to it and scarf it down.

"Ok that's enough food for the day and time for your beating"He evilly smirks.

He starts to come closer time he is a foot away.

He reaches out to punch me and I wince away.

"What did I tell you about moving away!" He screams and hits me in the stomach.

I curl in a ball and wait for the beating to be over.

It takes him an hour till he is finally finished.

"I'll be back later" He spits.

I just lay there worried what he will do when he gets back he hasn't done anything to me in a few days so I'm worried that's what he'll do and you know I'm talking about rape.

4 HOURS LATER

___________________________

My dad makes his way down and I cringe at the smell of alcohol on him.

"Take it off" He slurs.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Take your cloths off.NOW!" He yells.And I know what he wants.

I hurry and take off all my cloths and is just left sitting there nude on the cement floor.

"Now come over here" He says.

I carefully make my way over to him.

"Your so ugly your a disappointment to this world you fucking bitch" He says.

"Am I standing her naked so all you can do it tell me how ugly I am" And what happend next is why I regret saying that.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He screamed.

He pulled out a knife and ran it across my stomach. I dropped to the ground because of the stinging sensation on my stomach.

"Please stop" I cried out in pain.

He bent down and started touching me in places he shouldn't have been.

"PLEASE STOP!" I screamed again.

He finally stopped and went up stairs.

Be for he closed the basement door he turned to me and said "No one will ever love you,you good for nothing fucking whore"

That's it I'm done with his bullshit. Tonight is the night I break out of this hell hole and never come back here again.

I'm so sorry it's short there is going to be another chapter be tonight or tomorrow.Dont forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!