Chapter 21

LUKES POV

___________________________

The principle dragged me down to the main office.I looked back and saw Kalels sad face and it broke what's left of my heart.

"Now tell me...why were you fighting with Mr.Irwin?"He asked when we got to his office.

"He touched her"I said while looking down.

"He touched who?"

"He touched Kalel Harrison my girlfriend and I wasn't going to just stand around and do nothing"I explained to him.

"Ok Mr.Hemmings how did he touch her?"He questioned.Did I really have to go through this?

"He..."I paused.

"Smacked her"I whispered the last part.

The principle stood up from his desk and ran out to were the fight was.Well now it's Ashton's turn.

KALELS POV

___________________________

I still can't believe Ashton hit me.After all these years he said he would never hurt me and now he just...I couldn't even think of the memory with out breaking down.Its not that it hurt...well it did but just the thought of Ashton breaking that promise it just made me think of me dad.

I saw the principle rushing down the hall.

"You thinks it's

Funny to hit females!"He yelled at Ashton

"I'll see of you think it's funny when your being fined with abuse!"He yelled again which made me flinch.

I could see the hurt and guilty expression in Ashton's eyes so I couldn't bare to even look at him.

"I...It was an accident I didn't mean to I didn't know what ca-"he started.

"SAVE IT BOY"The principle cut him off.

"OFFICE...NOW!"He screamed again.

Ashton ran to the office.

The principle can rushing over to me.

"Are you ok Miss Harrison"He said calmly to me.

"Ya me cheek is just a little sore...no big deal I'll be fine"I brushed it off...but I wasn't fine I was hurt not only on the outside but what no one realized was that I felt like I was slowly dieing on the inside.

"Ok"And he walked away back to deal with Ashton some more.

"Are you ok baby"Luke said hugging me from behind.

"Ya in fine I was just stunned...I guess."I told Luke and he have me a small smile.

"As long as your ok I'm happy"He told me.

"I just realized something..."I told him.

"And what would that be my darling"He asked.

"I haven't seen Lisa and for ever"I said.

Luke looked at me blankly.

"You don't know?"He said.

"Know what?"I asked starting to get worried.

"Kalel she's in the hospital"He said.

"Wh-what?"I stuttered.

"She was in a car accident she's been in a coma for weeks"He said.

That's when I broke down.

Hey guys a lot of stuff happened in this chapter.Dont for get to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!