•Finally Free•

•10• Austin

Camila and I walked into Cody Mason's house with having fun on our minds and nothing else. Nothing was going to spoil our night. "Ameezy!" Alex hollers as he walks towards Camila and I. I smile and we share a manly hug. "Hey beautiful. How are you?" Alex says giving a hug as well. "Hey Alex." She says and smiles. "Camila, can I steal your date for a second?" Alex says, putting his arms around my shoulder. Camila giggles and nods. I give her a gentle kiss on her cheek and Alex and I walk off into another section.

"Wow dude!" She looks smokin' hot. You got a good one right there." Alex says. I shake my head. "Yeah, were not officially dating yet." I say. Hopefully we will soon. Camila is a special and i wasn't trying to rush her into anything. But i wasn't trying to go slow either. "What does Lauren have to say about all of this?" Alex asks. I don't know what has come over Lauren the past couple of days. Maybe Robert has made her into a changed woman. I like it. "She's cool with it surprisingly." I say then began to speak again. "Where's Zach and Becky?" I ask in confusion. It's not like them to miss a party. Especially not Zachary. Hand him a beer and a date for the night and he's all in. "He and Becky left together to go and get some beer for the party." Alex says, shrugging his shoulders. Hmm. That's weird. "When did they start hanging out?" I ask. He chuckles and begins walking away. "Your guess is as good as mines. See ya buddy."

Robert

Lauren and I just came back from our date and now we were at the party about to tear up the dance floor. Our date was absolutely fantastic. I don't know about her but I had the time of my life. But judging by the look on her face, she had a great time as well. We went out to dinner to get to know each other better. I learned a lot actually. She doesn't hate Austin in anyway, how it comes off. She's just wants him to see that love doesn't come from a blood line but from the heart. I knew she only meant well. Summer Time Sadness by Lana Del Ray played as Lauren and glided our hips in sync to the beat. My hands were at the appropriate place on her hips as we danced together. "You're a great dancer Robert." Lauren said close to my ear. I smile. "Thanks. So are you beautiful." I say in her ear. She giggles and places her head on my chest. "You're so sweet Robert. Such a gentleman." Lauren says as she lifts her head up. She then grabs my hand and guides me up a set of steps. What does she have up her sleeve?

We walk down the hall and walk into a bedroom."What are we gonna do?" I ask with a smirk. I kind of had an idea what was about to go down but I wanted to hear her say it. "Make out." She says. I sit on the bed and she gets on top and starts grinding on me slowly. Uhhhh why is she doing this to me? Whenever a girl does that, it gets me weak the knees. "You like that?" She says, a moan escaping her pink, glossy lips. I bite my lip softly and nod. I then flip her over and I was now on top of her, dominating. I place my body in between her legs. We begin to have a make out session. I casually put my hand under Lauren's shirt, feeling her breast. She stopped kissing me and grabbed my wrist, taking it out off her shirt. "What's wrong?" I ask in concern. She sits up in the bed, pushing me off of her lightly. I frown. I hope I didn't do anything wrong. "Nothing Robert, it's just that I didn't want our first time to be in a house full screaming high schoolers. You know?" She says, looking in her lap with a sad expression on her face. I place my fingers under her chin and lift it up slowly so that she could look me in the eyes. I peck her lips softly and stare into her green pupils, hypnotized by the beauty of them. "Look, I completely understand. We don't have to have sex. I can wait forever if you wanted me to. Your body is precious and I will cherish it." I say, making her blush. She smiles and gets out of the bed. I gave her a confused look. "I'm gonna go." She says, giving me a kiss and running out of the room. "Bye." I say so low that she probably didn't even hear me.