Chapter Five: The partner leaves (final for chapter one)

Start from the beginning

(A day passes...)
I woke up to realize that I was back on the bed but I realized that Happy frog was covered in white stuff which I soon realized it was... I than also realized that she was hugging me cutely. I then got out of bed washed my face and took a shower. After taking a shower I putted on my only fancy clothes I had inside of my backpack and putted some nice smelling spray on. I then looked back to see happy frog still sleeping. I then walk up to her saying "hey honey... it's time to wake up." She then opened her eyes to see me. She then said with a tired voice "good morning... honey." I then said to her "hey.. it's time to get married today honey... remember?" She then got out of bed fast. I saw her rush to her well donee closet and take out the wedding dress with was large enough to fit her largely body. She then said "well what are we waiting for? Let's go cutie!" We started to walk down and while walking to the front door we heard music playing in the background and headed the fellow frog neighbors clapping and cheering for us! One of them said "CONGRATULATIONS DUDE!" I Laughed and said "thanks!" We then walked down a fancy road. we get to the marriage area and everyone sat down on their chairs and while walking down to the priest. Everyone clapped and we get to the priest and he starts to say "Jesse.. do you wish to take happy frog as you beautiful beloved goddess wife?" I then say "I do." Then the priest asks happy frog "happy frog... do you take Jesse to be your mortal loved careful honest husband?" She then responds "I do." The priest then says "you two may put on the rings to show that you are officially together as husband and wife." We both out on the rings. And then the priest says "now you may kiss the bride!" We look at each other with beautiful eyes and we both share a kiss... then the whole crowd goes wide. They start clapping and kissing each other. (Which I don't know why they would do that but who knows what frogs do anyways at a wedding.) and then the crowd starts screaming in joy. We both then stop kissing. Then suddenly my ringer goes off knowing that time is running out. I then hear happy frog day "Jesse... take me with you!" I then say "I can't... if you follow me they'll study you and rip you apart for some useless experiments!" She then starts to tear up and says "I-I don't want you to go! I love you!" I then kiss happy frog saying "there's no time... I promise I'll be back for you..." she then says to me with a idea to get me their faster "I can take you there on time my vines can take us at a fast rate!" I then agree to happy frogs idea. And she lifts me up on her shoulder and she summons her vines and we start to running at a fast rate! We both realize we are running way to fast but we have to make it! We both eventually make it and she drops me to the ground. We both share a sad moment knowing we would maybe never see each other again. She then says with sad tone in her voice "I-I'm gonna miss you!" She then hugs me with her huge belly almost covering me. I then hug her back saying "I'm gonna miss you too... happy frog..." then I start to hear men shouting in the back saying "JESSE WHERE ARE YOU!" I then look back at happy frog. She then gives me back my diary and something Elsa to remember her. She gives me a piece of her very own vine and she says "every time y-you look at this *sniff* know that I'm still with you!" We both hear men running to the source of the sound she made which was a small fart by accident... she then says "goodbye..." she then waves at me knowing that she's leaving... I then wave back at her and seeing her use her vines to climb the trees and watch me in a hidden view. I then hear the men say "There he is!" Then I could hear them walk up to me and say "hey what's wrong pal? It looks like you missed someone huh?" I Then look back at the army men and say "yeah I sure do... I sure... do..." they then lead me back into the laboratory and they close the gate to the swampy forest. While I was waking away from the forest. I could feel happy frog watching me go for good.

(Happy frogs POV)
As I watched Jesse walk back into the laboratory which lead back into his city. I could see them lock up the gate. Knowing I wouldn't see him again... but then I realized he gave me some in secret while hugging me. It was a strange small calling device it had unlimited power and as if I could call him anywhere I wanted. I then hugged the device as if he was still here...

I then ran back home and then flipped the advanced phone open and I saw a button. It had his face on it... I then pressed the button... and all of a sudden he answered the call and I saw his whole room. He had a tv, A secret laboratory, and a lot of posters and little projects he was coming up in the future. He then said with excitement "Happy frog! Hey remember me!" I then shouted with joy "JESSE! ITS YOU!" He then responded with joy "yeah it's me! I guessed you found out that I gave you that calling device! I then responded "yeah I guess so!" He then replies with joy also "hey if you want to call me sometime I'll be available when ever you need my sweetheart!" I  than blushed and said "Aww I know my sweet caring kind!" I Then said to him with a flirty voice "you know... you could call me when ever you want to see me fart, burp or even put my butt or breasts onto the screen just to entertain you if you want?" He then said "I'll love to see that happen sometime happy frog." I then giggled and said "will we meet again soon?" I then said to her "maybe... who knows what the future may bring for us?" I then said "yeah who knows!" I then heard one of my frog servants call me for some first time fruit and vegetable food production at the temple. I then said to Jesse "well looks like I'll be heading out to produce some food for some villagers and my followers as well. I have to go bye!" He then waves and said "See ya happy frog!" I then closed the phone and head to my first ever fruits and vegetables food production at the temple of my very own!

-The End?-

————————————————————————
Leave some ideas and more things about this and what I could add to some later story's in the future! Also leave some comments on what you think about my story's!

A frogs swampy life style ((chapter one & two)) (Jesse X happy frog)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara