Chapter four: The Female piranha plant

Start from the beginning

(In the morning)

(Jesse's POV)
I woke up at 12:30 in the morning to hear some noises in the kitchen. I felt something missing... I looked in my bag to find my diary was GONE. That's when I started to panic! I looked all over the cave from the corners to the ground and but no luck just vines every! That's when I heard a burp come from the kitchen but I also noticed there were broken cave walls between the door as if something or someone was trying to force their way inside the kitchen.
That's when I yelled "Piranha!" Then she calls out in a heavy breathing voice "Y-Yeah *huff* wha-UTT-do you n-need?" I then said to her "A-Are you ok?" She then said "YE-URRAP-ah!" But I could hear some heavy footsteps inside the kitchen as well... Thinking she just ate a little much in the morning. Until the she bashed into the door breaking it in the process. And Man she was cubby!

(Daisy's POV)While bashing into the door

(Daisy's POV)
While bashing into the door. I saw him blushing like mad! I had a feeling he started to like me more being like this! I also founded him quite cute when he saw me like this. Then he responded to me in a shocked "D-D... Did you... eat too much?" I then responded with a flirty voice "of course my sweet man." He then started to blush more and also my stomach started to gurgle and grow which also made his face super red. I manage to get myself out of the door and walk up to him saying "wanna have brea-URRP-fast with me?" He then said "Of course!" We then had breakfast on the couch |Because I couldn't it really fit through the door now| he than said "well... lady's first..." I sighed by his beautiful word as he said with a gentle cute voice. I then said to him "thank you... sweetheart..." I then was about to put my Huge butt on the seat until he pushed me down on the couch and went on top of my belly saying "what a nice booty you got there... mind if I gave you a belly rub my queen?" I then blushed madly and said "of course you can..." I then started to lay back and let him do his thing. While belly rubbing for quite some time I then felt him put his ear to my stomach and he said "you got a whole thing going on in their huh?" I then giggled and said "yep!" He looked at me with those glorious white eyes as he started to climb up to my face and he said "hey babe... mind taking off yo-" as he was about what I think he was gonna say... all of a sudden a vine grabs him by the leg as he was pulled back outside. As I saw him being pulled I saw a frog like humanoid pulling him outside with her strange new ability. I heard him say "HAPPY FROG?" He was shock to see her again. And while she was blushing at him she then stopped blushing and looked at me with angry and she yelled at me saying "WHAT WERE YOU GONNA DO TO MY BOYFRIEN-" she then puts her hand over her mouth as if she spilled out a little information. He than looked at happy frog shocked to hear what she just said about him.

(Happy frogs POV)
I accidentally said him being my boyfriend I then saw him looking at me blushing as if he understood what I just said. He then stuner while saying "b-b-boyfriend?" I then looked away while blushing and he was still trapped inside of my vine. I then sighed as if I just told him the truth... I then looked back at him saying "look I didn't have time to share my feelings with you... I worried that if I told you sooner you would... Hate me!" I then began crying . Because he was going to hate me for what I said to her by accident. "Happy frog.." as he said to me with a reasoning tone. I then said "yes? *sniff*" He then says if he could be relished now in Order to talk to me. I then let him go and as he went onto the ground he then looked at me and said "I-I don't hate you..."
I then responded with tears still falling from my checks "but I said that you were my boyfriend..." He then replies "so that doesn't matter... what matters is that your an important species and that one of your species loves me and that is... you..." I then look at him while blushing and smiling at the same time. I then said "D-Don't you like that Piranha plant because she's more fatter?" He then replies to me with a memorable speech that I will never forget. "Happy frog even if I like girls who are much fatter than you or even me... the ones that I truly love will always be better than something you just met." I then begin tearing up with joy as he runs up to me and hugs me tightly on my belly and he says with a soft tone "I love you happy frog..." I then blush up like a red tomato and say to him "I love you too..." we then look at each overs eyes and I bend down as he walks up to me we then both kiss each other's lip. And as his tongue explores my mouth. Mine as well explores his. We then stop and look at daisy and she shouts "That was the most Beautiful thing I've ever SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!" She jumps off of the broken couch and jumps up and down while her body jiggles with it. But there was one thing I needed from her I needed her gorgeous fatness inside of me... So I ask her if I could borrow her weight and she says "well ok! You can use it I might as well not need it anymore sense your truelove told you his feelings!" She then opens her mouth but soon we hear her stomach growling she then says "I-I think I may have to pass some gas out happy frog for the last time..." we then both cover our mouths not to inhale her possibly poisonous gas. She then let's her gas pass but it suddenly shakes the whole cave and the gas starts filling up the rooms inside of her home or cave. But soon happy frog uses one of her vines to open the door so the poisonous gas can go outside. After for quite some time the room finally goes clear out of her poisonous gas she farted out of her plant body. I then ask her "you finished now daisy?" She then was about to say yes until she letter out a tiny burp. Now she was finished. I then summon my vines to go inside of her and feed off her great fatness she stored inside of her.

(After for quite some...)

(Jesse's POV)
It has been a while but now that Happy frog was finished with her feeding process she was bigger than the both of us now. She then letter out a small burp and fart while saying "hey Th-UURRPA-anks! that sure was good stuff!" I then look at Dasia and she was finally back to her skinny self again. She then says with joy "OMG! Thank you happy frog! Finally I can fit back in with my other plant friends! Thanks so much!" Then happy frog says "oh no pro-BURRPA-ablem!" After daisy decided to go back into the wild and be with her fellow plants again. But this time she had a whole party invited to her cave. While me and Jesse went back to the village the great news! But also I had some trouble walking back while she keeper getting stuck in some places in the swampy forest. But we manage to make it back to the village.

-End of chapter four-