The encounter

On June 19 I was sexually assaulted and this is my story. I was on a cruise and made a couple of friends by this point, one girl and one guy. They both seemed pretty cool (the girl still is) and we were taking pictures, ya know normal teenage things. And then we found this little cabana pod thing and we were laying in it with the guy in the middle just because that's how we sat down. This guy was probably 6'5" and very built. We were laying and looking up at the starts (it was dark) and the new female friend I made had fallen asleep. I said how I was sorta tired too (because it was probably 10:30 and I had already had a long day). He said "then just go to sleep" "you can go to sleep everything will be ok", that sorta weirded me out but I didn't think much of it. The guy has his arm wrapped around me and I was ok with that because I thought it was in a platonic way.  The guy then started touching my boobs and I didn't not want that happening so I said "no stop I don't want you to do that" and he said "no no it's fine" so then I tried to get up so that I could go back to my room and he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down so I couldn't get up and leave. At this point I was scared of him because he could definitely hurt me if I tried to get away. I was just laying there in fear as he was touching my boobs and then he started working his way down and he was touching me in my vagina area and I said again "stop I'm not comfortable with this I need to go" and he said "no it's fine you are going to stay" at that point I don't know what to do because I really didn't want him to keep doing what he was doing to me so I just got up and ran to my room (luckily it was close) and he followed me and knocked on my door but I ignored him.