Preparations, Captain

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I asked her and she said yes."

Levi slams the door open.

"Oi! What are you brats doing? Get to cleaning!" Levi orders the cadets.

The cadets rush out of the room, Jean was the last to leave, until Levi puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Kirstein, go clean the stables top to bottom, and if they're not to my standards, then you will be cleaning the headquarters, all by yourself tomorrow." Levi orders Jean.

Jean's eyes widen then, soften as he salutes Levi and heads to the stables.

"Tch, Brat." Levi sneers as leaves Eren's room.

He looks at (f/n)'s room, then opens the door.

The door creaks open, slowly and he sees the dim sun shine brightly into her room.

The (c) blanket shining against the dim rays.

Levi inspects the room.

"At least she kept it clean." Levi sighs, until he hears the sound of a carriage arriving.

Levi looks out frosted winter balcony window, of pure white snow.

Hanji, Petra, Krista, Sasha, Mikasa and (f/n) come out of the carriage.

(F/n) wore a large warm (c) peacoat, with her uniform underneath, she laughed with the Sasha under the snow.

Levi stared at his loved one. "Tch..I'll get your trust soon, in exchange, you'll always have mine." Levi promises, silently to himself.

Levi leaves the room and heads to his study to finish the rest of his work.

(F/n)'s POV:

The cold winter snow falls on my hair and I smile at the weather.

Such beautiful snow.

"(f/n)!" I hear a familiar voice call me. I turn around to see Jean, with cleaning supplies in his hand.

"Jeanie!" I greet, with a smile.

"Don't use that nickname...." He sighs as he walks to the stables.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I have cleaning duty." Jean sighs, sadly.

"Oh, well when your done tell me and I'll make some hot tea for you." I smile as I began to head to HQ.

"Okay, bye (f/n)!" Jean smiles before leaving.

I head into the foyer following the girls as we held our dresses in our hands.

As I walked in, I saw some Eren, Connie and Reiner cleaning the foyer.

"Levi?" I asked as I walked upstairs.

"Yup." They all answered. I walk to my room, with my dress in hand. I walked into my room and I put my dress away.

My (c) peacoat covered my uniform, I sighed as I put the coat away.

Until, I heard my door creak. I felt a presence behind me. I could hear a soft breath behind me.

Before the person could even speak, the next thing I new I had already twisted their arm back.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Eren shrieks. I quickly release Eren from my death grip. "Sorry, Eren. I just thought you were someone else." I apoloqized.

He rubs his arm then sighs. "Its fine, it was my fault for not greeeting before I came in...." Eren smles as he scratches the back of his head.

"What'd you need?" I ask as I close my balcony curtains of thefrosty winter wonderland outside. Eren sat on my bed, with a curious look on his face.

"So, you and Jean?" he asks me. My eyes widen at his question. I can feel myself blush. "Uh..we're just going to the ball together that's it..." I smiled, nervously.

"Uh huh....." he smirks at me. I glare at him, annoyed. "I'm serious! We're not doing it or anything!" I fire back. Eren smiles at me then stands up from the bed and heads to the door.

"Okay." Eren tells me before he leaves my room. I sigh, heavily before I follow him out of my room and to the kitchen. As I walk down stairs, I hear someone call me. I turn around to see Yuri leaning on the railing.

"What do you want?" I ask, annoyed. "Oh, (f/n). Is that anyway to talk to your dear friend?" she asks, laughing. "Yuri, you lost your place as my friend a long time ago." I sigh, as I continue to walk down the steps.

"Well, look I'm sorry I dated Peter." She apologizes. "Apology denied." I say, coldly.

"Hey, I remember you took Levi from me." She remind me.

"Excuse me? Its not my fault that he took you off of his squad and you got transferred." I sneer at her as I reach the bottom of the staircase.

Her green eyes widen at my comment and she comes running down the stairs.

Yuri comes at me, but I quickly dodge her attack and roundhouse kick her to the floor.

She hisses in pain and glares at me.

"Look, I'm not in the mood. The ball is tomorrow and I need to start preparing my dress." I sigh, as I turn on my heel.

I hear her laugh, madly as I walk away.

"I'll see you there, (f/n)." She smirks as I leave her in the foyer.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys, If you read earlier I've been having computer problems, and such so I haven't been really able to update.

Okay!

Either way in back!

What'd you think of this chapter?

Next Chapter is the Ball

Tales of Love and Revenge with be told in the next chapter.

And I'll be updating a lot this week due to me being sick, so yay!

Okay

Till Next Time!

Stay Kawaii

⭐❤Erena❤⭐