fifty

🖤baby chase🖤

I skipped into the living room when I was done play with Mason and found Logan.

"I sorry L-Logan" I apologized as I climbed into his lap and wrapped my arms around him.

"It's okay sunshine... You didn't mean it... You were just hungry" He said as he rubbed my back softly. "Chase won't d-do it again" I pouted.

I pulled away from him and he grabbed my hands so I wouldn't fall. "Put a smile on your face baby bear" He said then he poked my side causing me to giggle.

"There's my favorite sound." He grinned and I returned the grin. "Why do you people keep kidnapping my baby?" I hear my Daddy ask before I feel myself being lifted into his arms. "He came to apologize" Logan said.

Mason came in and immediately attempted to take me from Daddy. "What's with you people and trying to steal him?" He whined while I giggled at him swatting Mason's hands away from me.

"He's too cute for you to get to keep him to yourself Damien" Mason said and continued trying to take me from my Daddy's arms. "Chase tell Mason you want to stay with me"

I giggled again and shook my head. Daddy let out a gasp. "Does that mean you don't love me anymore?" He asked before he started to cry. I gasped and put my hands on his cheeks.

"No no! C-Chase is sorry! Chase loves D-Daddy!" I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and hid my face in his neck.

"See... Chase loves me more then you" My Daddy said. When I looked up at him, he had a smirk on his face. I poked his cheek and he immediately looked down at me.

"Chase have a-applesauce?" I asked tilting my head. "Of course, Chase can have applesauce"

"You fu- Freaking spoil him" I hear Logan say behind us. I turned my head to him and giggled. He playfully growled at me, and I stuck my tongue out at him. "I swear Logan you are a child" Mason said before walking away.

"Oh, shut up Mason!"

"Make me Logan!" Mason yelled back.

"Are we completely sure we aren't related? Because I swear you and Mason fight like brothers" Daddy said as he shifted me, so I was actually on his hip.

"Yeah... I got a DNA test and everything just to be sure" Daddy frowned. "You actually got a DNA test?"

"No dipshit!" Logan responded. "D-Dip-"

"NO!" Logan and Daddy yelled at the same time. "Don't say that, Chase. That's a bad word little prince" Daddy said brushing my hair out of my face.

"L-Logan said bad word" I tilted my head. "Yeah. Now Logan has to put $5 in the swear-jar" I nodded in agreement with my Daddy.

"But we don't have a swear-jar" Logan pouted. "Yes, we do. Chase is our swear-jar" Daddy moved my arm, so it was out with my hand face up.

"Fine" Logan mumbled before putting a $5 bill in my hand. I giggled and handed it to my Daddy. "Thank you, baby boy," He said then kissed my forehead.

"Let's go get you some applesauce"

I laid my head on his shoulder and nodded.

I love my little dysfunctional family.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜